December 22nd

"Wait, you still haven't gotten Piper a present?" Anne asked shocked.

"You do realize Christmas is 3 days away." Gemma pointed out.

"Yes I realize that." He said sarcastically.

"Children." Anne, forever being the peacekeeper between her two children, said gently.

"She got you a gift!" Gemma shot.

"What?" Harry exclaimed. "When?"

"She showed me yesterday." She said smugly. Piper showed her the vinyl she found at Mary's house and Gemma's eyes and smile both widened upon seeing it. "You're gonna love it." Gemma wasn't sure how Piper had come across the album but she was convinced she was an angel or a miracle worker.

"Well shit." Harry grumbled. "If she got me this incredible gift then I can't show up with some lame-ass gift; much less empty handed." He said throwing his head in his hands.

"You haven't had any ideas? The amount of time you two spend together and nothing has popped out at you?" Gemma questioned.

"Well I mean..." He shrugged. He was terrible at getting people gifts. If it hadn't been for her guidance when they went shopping in London he probably wouldn't have presents for anyone.

"Alright well she's playing cards with Robin right now so now's your chance." Gemma cut in. She'd assumed he'd gotten her a gift already so she didn't ask him about it, but thinking back they'd been together for a majority of the time they were in town; save yesterday when she went out with the girls.

"Sounds alright. I just don't know what to get her." He said. Gemma and Anne shared a look as they both recalled Piper in a similar predicament not too long ago.

"How 'bout something personalized? Something you can't buy. She strikes me as the sentimental type." Anne suggested. Nothing so far had given her any inkling that Piper wanted a flashy necklace or the latest fashion trend in coats. No, she struck Anne as the type who valued family and friends more than material things so naturally a thoughtful gift would mean much more to her.

"I like that...that's a good start, but I mean, I can't write her a jingle." He scoffed. That'd be a hoot, come up with a jingle to sing to her on Christmas morning.

"You're a thoughtful man, utilize that." Anne suggested.

"Hell you wrote me a song. Maybe write her a song?" Gemma suggested.

"Well now don't pressure him Gem. Just let him do what feels comfortable." Anne said.

"Mum you and I know he'll just sit on it and then start scrambling on Christmas Eve moaning about we didn't help him." Gemma pointed out.

"I would not!" He defended.

"You totally would and it wouldn't be the first time, or last. Remember that Christmas when you were 16 and it was Christmas Eve and you completely disappeared because you hadn't gotten anyone gifts?" She pointed out.

"Okay, I'll have you know I've grown a bit since then. I have everyone's gifts this year." He said proudly.

"How much do you want to bet that it's because Piper went shopping and you followed along like the lovesick puppy you are." She smirked.

"Mum! Are you gonna let her talk to me like that?" Harry protested.

"Gem..." Anne sighed.

"Look, all I'm saying is if it weren't for Piper you probably wouldn't be in as good a shape as you are." Gemma shrugged. "Take a little time today and think about what you want to give her, or get her. Time is running out though."