13 • Your Fault

Carly's POV

I couldn't take my eyes off of Zach's abs. I know that I shouldn't look, but could you blame me? He's really hot. He gave me a smirk when he caught me looking. I took his hand and pulled him up and put my hand on his chest tracing his abs. He tried to take my hand away, but I placed my other hand and then kissed him. I moved onto his lap.

"I thought. We. Were. Taking. It. Slow." He said between kisses. I just pulled back a little and gave him a small smile, ruffled his hair. He crashes his lips against mine and there's a knock on the door. I get off of him and open the door. Scarlet was standing there.

"Hey Scar, what's up?"

"Nothing." She looks at Zach, me and started to smile.

"Oh my god, seriously."

"I know you like him."

"I wouldn't say like him, more of friends."

"With benefits." Bella jumped in, smirking.

"What, no!"

"Sure. Cause all of that moaning was nothing, right." She responds, with a sly smile. I look at Zach and sees his eyes dart to his phone, widened, appalled. I give Bella a dirty look.

"Room. Now."

"But-"

"Bella. Go To Your Room Now!"

"Make me bitch." Scarlet looked at Bella, warning her to stop.

"Isabella Elizabeth Marias Efron go to your room now, so help me god!"

"No!"

"Bella! Please, I'm done dealing with you today."

"Yeah, well I've been done dealing with you for all thirteen fucking years of my life!"

"Language!"

"Are you kidding me! You're yelling at me for language, but it's fine you're screwing around with Jonah's best friend. Fucking around. Do you even realize there's a nine year old in this house! You're eighteen years old, I shouldn't be the one acting like it."

"Bella stop, please." Scarlet pleads.

"No. This is her fault!"

"You're starting to act like mom." I say, stepping in front of Scarlet.

"Good. At least one of us is."

"You know what you lit-

Zach steps behind me and whispers in my ear, "Let the kid win." I looked at him and he gave me a soft glare.

"Go be with Jonah, we'll finish this conversation later." She gives me a dirty look, but Scarlet hits her arm and gives her a look I don't understand. Bella sighs and walks down the stairs, her hand hanging.

Scarlet turns to go into her room, but Zach grabs her arm. She looks at both of us confused. I gave Scarlet a hug.

"Thank you."

"She's my twin. I'll do anything for her, even if it's protecting her from you." I gave her a small smile and she's about to leave when she turns around. "Just saying, I wouldn't do anything else this evening to piss anyone else off."

"Goodnight Rose." I say, giving her a tight hug.

"Rose?" Zach arches his brow.

"My middle name. It's what Carly calls me." Scarlet explains. She gives Zach a big hug, he embraces it taken a back. She smiles and then leaves to go to her room.

"Don't say it."

"Well..."

"Zach."

"Umm..."

"Zachary."

"Your sisters are nice."

"Some of them."

"Bella's not that bad."

"Yes, she is."

"She kinda reminds me of you."

"Stop."

"I'm serious. You both have a sassy attitude, which I mean if I'm being honest kinda attractive to me."

I moved closer to him. "Are you trying to say that my sass and anger is attractive to you?"

"Is it bad that I am?" I give him a confused look. "Don't worry, it's a good thing. I mean it kinda turns me on."

I kiss him softly and rest my forehead on his. He puts his hands on my waist.

"Who's sweatshirt are you wearing, by the way?" I laugh a light laugh and kiss his cheek. I make my way to the door.

"Goodnight Herron." He laughs at the nickname and gives one of his famous cute smiles.

"Goodnight Carly." I turn towards the door and walk out not breaking eye contact until I can't see his rosy cheeks and perfect smile, except for in my dreams.