Attack on Titan

"Okay now is everyone ready?" Trigun asked the audience who settled down after the break.

"What can you tell us about this universe?" Asked Aizawa.

"In this world, there are these humanoid beings called titans that range from three meters all the way to fifteen meters. These things eat humans alive and are the verge of extinction. However, Izuku has the ability to shift into one of the Titans by harming himself." Trigun finished as everyone was shocked to hear about the Titans brutality.

"Will deku be okay?" Uraraka asked in worry for her friend.

"Yes. But what I am about to show you. Also involves Shota Aizawa. Humanity's strongest soldier."  Trigun finished as everyone was now shocked.

"Looks like your saving the day Eraser!" Present Mic shouted to the tired hero.

"Great. Looks like I'm saving the problem child." Aizawa deadpanned although inside he was somewhat happy to hear that he can save his student from trouble.

"Is that all? Let's begin." Trigun said with a smile before the screen flicked on.

We see a large, fourteen meter female titan sprinting in the woods trying to escape not bothering to attack the followers behind it.

"Wait. I thought you said that Titans way people? Shouldn't that thing be trying to kill its followers by now?" Asked Melissa and Sero in confusion.

"There's only one explanation for it. That thing, is like Midoryia." Nighteye surmised, shocking the god.

'How the fuck did he figure that out so quickly.' Asked the god in shock.

"But where's Midoryia?" Sato Asked in confusion.

"If you shut the fuck up we would find out!" Bakugou snarled before going back to the screen.

The screen showed two sets of wires being shot out of a waist held contraption, pushing people in the air as they came into view. The first was a man with a serious  yet tired expression, he wore beige pants and brown boots with a brown leather jacket and green cloak with wings on the back.

The second was a girl who had short, shoulder length hair and had a raged filled expression on her face. She had the same uniform on as the male.

This was Captain Shota Aizawa and Private Momo Yaoyorozu.

"Whoa! It's you Yaomomo!" Said Toru.

"You look fucking sexy!" Mineta screamed before Kendo karate chopped him on the neck and knocked him out.

"Ha! Its time that someone from class a experienced the feeling of" monoma was also knocked out by Kendo.

"You look kinda nice Shota." Midnight said as she licked her lips.

"In this universe, they are cousins." Trigun said shocking Momo and Aizawa.

"That explains it, they look really alike." Said All Might and Endeavour.

"Maintain current distance. The fight with the problem child wore her out. It's unlikely that Izuku survived." Aizawa said as Momo glared daggers at the Titan.

Everyone was shocked to hear that Aizawa on the screen didn't care if Izuku was eaten by the female titan.

"Nape? What does that mean?" Mandalay asked the god who sighed.

"The only weak spots titans and the shifters have is their nape. Everything else will just heal after a while. This female titan bit Izukus nape off and got him." Trigun finished.