7 Demigods Best of Them All

Percy

So, after the quest of seven Percy and his friends have the biggest quest yet. Percy and Annabeth were at CHB then Chiron walked up to them and looked nervous.
"Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase follow me," said Chiron

Chiron led them up to Rachel Elizabeth Dare. She was sitting by the shore of the lake. She doesn't look quite right thought Percy. She was wearing a CHB short and her paint stained pants.

"Hi Rachel," Annabeth said nervously.

"Guys...." She trailed off the she sat up straight and faced Percy and Annabeth.

"7 demigods, best of them all, must lead the way to Olympus rise or fall. One will lie another will die, Gaea's forces kill them all. Gods will rise once again and bring justice to the world again. "

After that Rachel became normal again. She stared at the 2 demigods. Both in awe.

"How can this happen?!" yelled Percy.

"We just fought Gaea and what's with "Gods will rise once again" they aren't dead!" said Annabeth.

"I am afraid I can not tell, all I can say is find everyone else from the last quest and start immediately." Rachel's expression was hard.

Hi guys!I know this was short but it's my first time writing these. If you want me to make the next chapter please comment ideas for the story or like.
~Hannah