"What?!"

"Shh!" Scar said more urgently. He had lost color completely, and as False looked down so did she. The door slammed open. Tango's dark wings took over the entirety of the room. False shrunk back. It was as if Tango could see right through her with those glowing red eyes.

"What are you doing here, Scar?" Tango spotted False. "When did she die? I don't seem to remember. Maybe we should check." Tango laughed evilly as he started pulling out something from his pocket.

"That won't be necessary, Tango." Tango scooted aside as Xisuma walked in. "I seem to remember that she died from drowning. It was when you were asleep, I'm afraid. We will catch up later."

Tango didn't seem to be satisfied with the answer, but never-the-less he left. Xisuma took off his helmet. "Scar, are you crazy? You just put False in danger!"

"Wait," False stepped forward. "Are you pretending to be dead or just in one of your lucid moments?"

Xisuma seemed surprised. "Pretending to be dead? No, I'm not sure what you mean by that. I- Argh! I'm fighting the feeling."

Scar sighed. "Xisuma, I have a remedy. I'm not sure how long you'll understand me, but we need to get you to my mansion."

False yelped as she saw a tiny part of X's eyes turn black. His gaze was hardening. It seemed he was losing any footing he had before. Scar quickly grabbed Xisuma's helmet and popped it on his head. "Follow my lead, False." Scar quickly guided X through the many halls of the castle. Impulse gave a confused glance at the scene but Scar just waved him away.

They reached the drop. "I'm going to need you to carry half of his weight, False. I can't do it alone while flying." Xisuma groaned. "Hang in there buddy."

False wrapped one of X's arms around her shoulders, and Scar took the other. Xisuma had turned into a bit of a dead weight, so his attached elytra would be no help here.

"Three, two, one!" Scar and False ran jumping off the edge. They started falling instantly. "Spread your wings!" Scar commanded False. She complied, her body straining against the effort. The ground spun closer and closer. They weren't going to make it. False closed her eyes. Woosh. They launched into the sky, right before they hit the ground. Scar guided them to the mansion.

"Well that was close," Scar breathed heavily.

"You made this?" False stared at the beautiful structure. It curved perfectly around the natural cliffside, towers twisting to a point. Carved wood beams held up the eaves, and the grand doorway invited a multitude of guests.

"Yes," Scar grinned. "Bad Times complained the entire time."

False laughed. "You should have seen True when I was building FalseWell." Their laughter was cut short when they heard another groan from Xisuma. False was suprised he hadn't put up a fight yet.

They entered the magnificent mansion, which was grander than the outside. Glimmering chandeliers hung from the ornate ceiling. A red rug lined the center of the hall.

"I need you to keep this a secret, False." Scar grabbed a sword from the wall. Was he going to kill her? Instead of swinging it, Scar pushed it into a barely noticeable crack in the wall. Stone ground on stone as a secret entrance opened up. Xisuma groaned again.

"How much farther, Scar?"

"Not much."

"We need to get there soon. X can't take much more of this."

"I know." Scar rushed them to a lab-like room. They carefully laid X on the table, who was now twitching.

"Can you do anything for him? Like knock him out?" False asked worriedly.