021

i looked around and tried to make out where i was. it was all so familiar, was i in the jungle? no i've never been in the jungle. this was a forest, it felt so new but it wasn't. why am i walking through a forest though? so far its been me just walking through the forest and there was a blue light, an orb or something. i don't really know how to describe it, but it felt weird.

soon the smell of the water was strong, i've been here before. was it? no it can't be, right? i'm not the isle again, or am i? i mean i remember princey 'rescuing' me and going back to auradon, so why was i back on the isle? was it all just a dream? did he not rescue me? did i not kiss him at the cotillion? has it all been a dream this whole time?

"val!" i looked up and saw celia running towards me, freddie's little sister. so i was back on the isle... so princey never actually rescued me. "what are you doing way out here?" she asked me as she stopped right in front of me. i don't know either celia. "celia, um... it was so strange, i was just walking in the woods and i came across this glowing orb thing, and it was talking to me. it was whispering my name, the strange thing was the voice sounded so familiar. i don't know... wait why are you out here? where's freddie?" she should not be out alone at this time of night, especially not around these parks.

"i'm looking for you! remember, we were suppose to meet up at the voodoo arcade hours ago." we were? "oh shoot." i'll just pretend like i knew that... "it's okay. don't worry about it. i'm just excited..." celia stopped talking and looked down at her hands, what's going on? "celia? are you okay? hello?" i asked her, okay she's worrying me now. "of course i'm okay!" she snapped out of it real quick which concerned me even more. "okay..."

"oh my there's so many vibes in getting from you. my friends say somethings coming, something good and something bad. but they also say not to worry about that, so let's get going. freddie and cj are waiting for us." celia grabbed my hand but before she could lead the way something weird happened. she groaned in pain and there was a shining light coming from her chest.

"celia? why are you glowing?" i reached out for the necklace around her neck, the source of the light. "is that uma's necklace? celia! why are you wearing uma's necklace?" celia shook her head, "what are you-" she looked down and gasped in pain again as the necklace just continued to glow brighter. suddenly she looked up at me and smiled.

"i wouldn't say that celia is wearing my necklace. it's more like my necklace is wearing celia." it was celia's body but umas voice.. why is she doing this? "uma please, your fight is with me. no one else, and she's a child. this is so low, even for you." celia shook her head. "oh, i can go lower, hearts." she took out celia's tarot cards from her pocket, they were her most priced possession. "oops." she said as she ripped them, though i don't know how she could rip through a whole deck at once.

"okay so, where are harry and gil? shouldn't they be showing up sometime soon? or do i actually have something to be afraid of this time, for once in my life?"  something was moving behind celia/uma, and out came harry and gill. my knuckleheads, i've missed them. "oh you should be frightened hearts. you never seem to learn your lessons, do you, hearts? you're not welcome on the isle anymore." they're kidding right? of course they're on uma's side, they're always on her side. no matter how wrong she may be, they're loyal to her. as was i, i can't say i don't trust her. our friendship meant the world to me, and it still does. until she comes back to our side of the line, i guess we're enemies.

"really? what are you gonna do about it, huh? tick tok, tick tok, tick tok. i'm waiting." gil laughed in response. "i get it, cause his dad and the whole-" "shut it." they all began walking towards me, well i can't say i'm intimidated. "you know, you're not as strong as you think you are, hearts." if you say so harry, if you say so. "uma's gonna have the last laugh. i wouldn't want to be you right now V." gil isn't as intimidating as he thinks, he's like an adorable little puppy. it's nice to see that he'll still call me v instead of hearts.