The boy's skin was pale and to Vlad King's shock. He saw the boy was covered in blood and drinking out of a corpse of one of the Mad Scientists they were looking for.

Poor Bastard didn't stand a chance...

Vlad King:......

As if sensing his presence, the boy stopped what he was doing and looked at him in shock before backing away into the corner once more, quivering in fear.

Vlad King: Hey...Hey... It's okay...I won't hurt you...

The boy shook his head almost as if he doesn't believe him.

Vlad King:...Did they do this to you?

The boy looked at the corpse before slowly nodding.

Vlad King: (Fuck...I knew it...) Don't worry...you don't have to worry about them anymore...they're long gone...

Vlad King carefully walked up to the boy and gently picked him up. The young boy seemingly relaxed within his hold.

Vlad King: What's your name?

Boy:.........I don't have one...

Vlad King: Huh? You don't have a name?

The boy nodded.

Vlad King swore quietly underneath his breath once again. Of course the facility wouldn't give the boy a name unless it was a patient number.

Vlad King quickly thought of name...since the boy had pale skin, red eyes, and fangs. It reminded him of certain speices that had the same features.

Vampire.

Vlad King: Kyuuketsu.

Boy: ???

Vlad King: For now on...How about I call you... Kyuuketsu. Kyuuketsu Kenji? Do you like that name?

Kenji:......

The red eyes brighten with a nod.

Kenji: Yeah...I like that name.

-End Flashback-

Kenji: K-Kiyoshi?!

Kiyoshi: Kenji!!!

The middle schooler went over to the older vampire and hugged him.

Class 1-C: EHHHHHHHHHHH?!!

Eito: *Glares at Kiyoshi*

Destiny: Whose this kid?!

Jack: He wanted to see Kyuuketsu?

Samuel: Despite the hair color, they look alike.

Kieran: So inclusive...

Mikoto: Kenji...Whose this kid?

Kiyoshi blushed realizing he's the center of attention as Kenji sighed before telling everyone who is Kiyoshi.

Kenji: This is Kiyoshi...He's my blood brother.

Jack: Wait! Hold up! You guys are brothers...

Kenji:.....Not really.

Class 1-C: NOT REALLY?!!!!

Destiny: What do you mean by that?!!

Kiyoshi decided to speak up knowing full well that Kenji won't give all the answers to his story.

Kiyoshi: Umm...What Kenji is trying to say is...everyone...me and Kenji are not really related...but however...the blood between us....is the same...