"Babe, I just really felt that I'm hungry and sleepy."Meryl uttered and Pierce kissed her cheek.

"Maybe you just need sleep baby."Pierce said softly and he settled back beside her.

"No, I think I'm hungry but I am just really not sure what to eat."Meryl said and Pierce put an arm on her waist, closing his eyes again.

"Can you go down and ask what food is available here?"Meryl asked and Pierce hummed.

"Are you serious?"Pierce asked and Meryl nodded.

"Uh-huh. I am serious."Meryl said and Pierce slowly stood up.

"Love you, husband!"Meryl yelled when Pierce is already at the door.

"Love you more."Pierce sleepily replied, not sure if Meryl heard it or no.

Meryl giggled after she said her statement and sat.

"Oh my God, he is my husband."Meryl whispered under her breathe. She put her hand on her baby bump and she widely smiled.

"Daddy is my husband, baby. We are married."Meryl uttered and she chortled.

Pierce headed to the main desk but no one's there.

"Hello?"Pierce called as he ring the bell.

"Oh, good morning sir."A man in his mid-30s suddenly uttered out of nowhere. Pierce looked at the wall clock and it's still 2:30 in the morning.

"Good morning."Pierce greeted.

"May I help you sir?"The man asked.

"Yes. So my wife is pregnant and I wanna ask if you have an available food?Or just something to eat."Pierce answered.

"I'm sorry sir but at this time, no food is being made in the kitchen yet. If you want we can order fast food, sir."The man answered and Pierce sighed.

"Okay, thank you. I'll still ask my wife and I'll come back if ever."Pierce said and the man smiled at him.

Pierce headed back to their room and she found Meryl in their mini living room checking out the gifts they received from the night before. Pierce tossed his bathrobe on their bed and lied on the couch without fully noticing what his wife is wearing.

"What did they say?"Meryl asked as Pierce close his eyes.

"They are not serving any food yet. And besides, it is still early babe."Pierce asked and Meryl looked at him.

"Babe, look at me."Meryl said but Pierce didn't look at her.

"Why?"Pierce asked for he really is still sleepy.

"You like what I'm wearing?"Meryl asked, playing with the strap of her camisole.

"Babe, I know you are wearing my shirt."Pierce answered and Meryl got annoyed.

"Fine. I'm going back to bed."Meryl said and Pierce looked at her. He suddenly felt chills seeing Meryl wearing lace G-strings for it is exposing her buttcheeks. Pierce immediately stood up and started walking behind her.