I've had enough!

[Serena's POV]
Many hours of being on a plane I finally arrive back in Lumiose City, Kalos! I happily ran out of the plane and down the steps to find my chauffeur waiting for me, I stepped into the car and it sped off home. I then pulled out my phone and began typing "High schools in Lumiose City" one of them caught my eye, it was a boarding school that I could go to, I currently was living in Lumiose City since it's good publicity to be in a big city according to my mom.
I used to live in Vaniville Town when I was little but when I turned 14 we moved to Lumiose, I went through Lumiose High's application and once I was done they said I would receive an email if I got in. Finally I arrived home to my mansion that had a great view of Lumiose Tower. "Welcome home mademoiselle Serena" my chauffeur said as he opened the car door to let me out, I nodded and smiled as I walked inside to see my maids already cleaning the place, I think it's absolutely absurd to have servants in my home but my mother insists.

"Welcome home mademoiselle Serena" one of the maids named Judy said, "it's good to be home" I replied with a smile as I headed up to my room. I decided to change into pj's and just pass out for a while.

Some hours later I wake up to my phone getting a notification, I check it and..it's from Lumiose High?? I quickly open the email and read through it.

"I got in....?"

Finally! I'm adding chapter two back, I'm glad I decided to rewrite this book even though I'm so bad at updating it but I'll still update when I can.

~Em 💗

306 words..