Chapter 9-The confession

Y/N pov

I woke up and saw no one.Maybe Beomgyu went back to his room.But,that's not my point.My point is...
I WANT TO START MY NEW LIFE WITH BEOMGYU.THAT'S THE ONLY WAY TO FORGET SOOBIN OR JERK.
I went to my bathroom and get ready.I wore any comfortable outfit.But,I'll asked beomgyu to wear the shirt that I gave to him during his last birthday.Then,I quickly went to my living room and called him.

Tut..tut...tut...
"Hello,Y/n?"He asked.
"Good morning!I wonder if we can meet at our usual place and usual time."I asked.
"Ok.I pick you up"He said.
"No need plus I will be meeting someone after this.Then,I straightly to the cafe.Ok?"I asked."Owh,ok.Be careful."He said."Alright,but wait.Use the outfit that I gave to you during your last birthday."I said."Ok."He said.With then,we quickly put down our phone.While me,quickly went to that place.

Y/N outfit

A/N:Usual place mean the place that they always hangout

A/N:Usual place mean the place that they always hangout.While usual cafe is the place that they usual to eat.

Beomgyu pov
I don't know why y/n want to meet me up and wear the outfit that she gave to me.I wear the
outfit

*Your favorite male outfit*

Then,I straightly went to our hangout place.

*After 15minutes*

I arrived at our place and saw y/n who was sitting calmly."Hey."I greeted her."Oh,hi."Y/n said.

"What do you want to talk about"i asked."Ok..I want to start my new life with someone.And it's you." she quickly said."M-me?!"I asked."Yes....After so long we've been friend,I realised that you are totally different from Soobin.The way you talk to me,comfort me and everything.While Soobin,dumped me into the rubbish bin....so can I asked??W-will you b-be my b-boy.."She about to asked but I cut her."Yes!I would love to!"I respond it quickly while hugged her tightly.

"B-beomgyu...it's hurt"she said.
"Owh,sorry"I reply.
"I love you."She said.
"I love you very much,y/n"I said.

How was it?I am so sorry for slow update cuz I'm busy in school.But,I'll try my best to update it.