Chapter 5-Jealousy

I looked at them and see...*shocked*
"S-soobin?!"I whisper."Is that Soobin?"Beomgyu asked."Y-yyes." I said and looked at them again.He with his girlfriend.I have to control my tears because people might suspicious about me."I have a plan!"Beomgyu said."What is it?"I asked."Why not we pretend to be sweet as if we in the relationship.We will see if he jealous or nah...agree?"he asked. I nod and quickly wiped my little tears.While,Soobin a his girlfriend are sitting right behind Beomgyu.This is the perfect time! Beomgyu took his spoon and feed me sweetly."Is it delicious,jagi?"Beomgyu asked and winked at me.

"Yes!It's very delicious plus you feed me."I said and smile.Beomgyu kissed my forehead.I blush.It just a fake blush because  that forehead kiss is just a friendship kiss.I can see Soobin being uncomfortable behind beomgyu and I know he still remember me but he just deny that he really dont know me.

But,something went wrong.After he saw our action,he quickly kiss Jihyo's lip.And I can't stand it anymore.My heart hurt.TOTALLY HURT. I thought he would leave the cafe but it turns out,I am the one who leave the cafe.Plus I leave Beomgyu.

Beomgyu pov

"I hope the Y/N will realize that the forehead kiss just not only friendship kiss but also a love kiss.I like her or more dramatic is I LOVE HER. But I still don't know how to confess at her.She still in love with her 'BILLIONAIRE'S FRIEND'.I stared at her but something went off,she cried and left me.

I quickly went to the counter and paid our food.Then,before I exit the cafe,I tooked a glance at Soobin.I was shocked.They kissed with each other.And now,I know why y/n left me.I immediately exit the cafe and search for y/n. Soobin,you will regret after this.Y/n will not forgiving you for your action. I jogged as I search for y/n.Suddenly,I saw her at the bench,crying,letting out all the curses word to Soobin.I approach her and comfort her.

How was it?It is ok?Is there any grammatical errors?If you found it,please correct me by comment it down and I will edit it again.Thank you very very much.