Chapter2-Meeting Him

"Hey,Y/N...Do you remember what is today?"Beomgyu asked."Remember what?"I asked confusely."You don't remember?Y/N-ahh,today is our 3rd anniversary of friendship!"He said."Owh!!!I remember!"I said."Well...to celebrate our anniversary,let's go to our usual place."he said in excitement."O-oh o-ok"i said again.

Y/N pov:
Actually,our usual place is me and Soobin's hangout place.I suggested that cafe because I want to remember all the memories that we've created.

Cafe. 

"Welcome to our cafe" a waiter said to us.
"Let sit here!"Said Beomgyu as he tried to pull me that place.
After ordering our food,suddenly we heard crowd shouted as if their favorite singer approached them."What happened outside"I asked at  one of the people who enter the cafe."There's a billionaire outside,Mr.Choi Soobin"the person said.

Choi Soobin
Choi Soobin
Choi Soobin

That name keep repeating in my mind.My Bestfriend!!!!!After so long,he left me,now he's back.But something was distracted me.Will he remember me?"
I stared for a minute."Hey?Y/N?Hey?"Beomgyu called me."U-urm...y-yes?"I asked."Why"He asked."Nothing"I quickly reply."I know you still miss him,just go.Alright.Make him to remember you."he said."Is it ok?"I asked again."Yea,I'm your friend,I understand,just go for a minute"
I quickly nod and went outside.I search for him.Seems like he sit down at one of the bench.He's alone.This is my opportunity to approach him.I sit down beside him and introduce myself.
"Soobin!!Do you miss me?I'm Y/N.Park Y/N.Remember me?Your bestfriend?"I asked."Y/N?Who's Y/N?I dont know you."he confusingly said.Sharp spine hit my body.How can he forgot about me?!"O-oh o-ok,I think I asked  the wrong person.S-sorry."I quickly ran away to hide my tears.How dare he to forgot about me.I went inside and sit infront of Beomgyu.I cried and cried.I don't care about what people going to say to me but I just can't stand anymore.Soobin!You broke our promise.!!I hate you!
7:00p.m.
Beomgyu and I went back to our apartment.Our room just opposite one another.We arrived at our apartment and bid our goodbye.I lay down on my  comfy bed and thought about the incident just now.How can he forgot about me?How dare he broke our promise.Many questions popped out in my mind and suddenly our flashback about us.

Flashback 3 years ago
"Y/N-ahh,I've a great news for you!"Soobin said
"What is it?"I asked
"I will inherited my father's treasure and company.Or easy to called a billionaire!"He said in excitement."Oh really?"I asked again."Yes,and I promise that when we're old enough,I will marry you.I promise!"he said confidently."Ok as you wish"

End of the flashback

"I can't believe he broke the promise.""I hate you,Mr Choi! I said.
Then,I took my phone and started scrolling my Instagram.Suddenly,a shocked news from dispatch.
A billionaire,Mr.Choi Soobin started to dating with an actress,Ms.Lee Jihyo.They've been caught from dispatch last  Monday on 7:30p.m.

"Oh,that's the reason why you didn't remember me.Huh!!Fine!"Then,I cried.After a few minutes,I went to my dreamland.