Dusk revolution ch 8

I was running in the woods as I stopped and waited as I saw an animal nothing big.But I had to eat it I didn't know if I could but I had to try.I took a second to think,think about Seth and he's safety.Think about the Cullens.And think about my family and why I'm here .

I had to ,I needed to do this to prove to Aro to prove to myself that nothing will hurt me or stop me.

I ran and tipped the animal over and well you know the rest. After being done I felt sick I couldn't handle the animal's blood down my throught so how was I going to handle human blood.

I thought to myself I'm going to die.

I went back to the courtyard and found Aro there as if he was waiting for me.

''I told you not to feed without me you could have gotten killed.''

I sighed.

''I'm sorry I thought I was able to do it by myself but I can't.''

''What do you mean you can't?''

''I tried animal blood I couldn't handle it.''

''Then you will have human blood,from the vain.''

LATER..................

I heard screaming and then it got quiet.Jane came in and took me to Aro and the rest of the Volteri.I saw Felix holding a girl by her hair.

''Go on.Don't be scared.''

I walked slowely towards her and tears ran down my face.

''I'm sorry.''I whispered to her.

She was crying.

I leaned towards her .......and the I slowely sunk my teeth into her.It was only seconds later when I felt her slowely fall onto the ground.

I looked up and saw that she was dead.

I felt the tears coming again so I ran into my room.

I was pacing around the room. I layed onto to my bed and thought to myself...................I was a killer.