dusk revolution(continued from the twilight saga) seth clearwater's love ch 5

I woke up early because Seth going to pick me up .He said he had a suprise for me .I went downstairs and got myself something to drink and left out the door.As I left to go for a walk in the forest I heard steps behind me so I turned aroud .And I one of the guys that with Jane the night my family was murdered .

''You may not remember me but.......... ''He said befored I interrupted him.

''Oh,I remember you.''

''Good now as I was saying my name is Felix and I am here to asked you what you've deceided .

''I've deceided I don't want to be like you.So no.

''So you do understand I have to kill you now .

''Instead I want you rott in hell.''

Then as I walked away I felt a swish of wind and Felix grabbing me by my neck digging his nails into me .Then slowly as he was about to kill me a sandy colored wolf attacked him and I was thrown to a tree.I woke up and Seth was carryig me.

''Are you ok ,you hit your head pretty hard.''

''Yeah.''

''Soo are you ready for your surprise.''

I knodded my head yes and he put me down.He stopped walking when were at the cliff .

''What are we doing here?''

''Cliff jumping.''

I thought he went physco and I had to bring him back to earth.

''No .''

''Come on you trust me right ?''

Yeah I did trust him but that didn't mean I was going to jump on the highest point of cliff.But I loveed him so that meant I had to do this .

''Right.''

''Then jump on my back.''

''Fine.But only for I would do this for you.''

I got on his back and then he jumped .At that moment I felt endurence with him.I hit the water and stayed for second or two .I swam above the water and Seth followed we swam to shore and freezing cold.Seth noticed and wrapped his arms around me .In his arms I felt warm and safe.

It was a week and I had a surprise for Seth .I had a car that the Cullens had given me so I used it to pick Seth up.

I picked him up and when we got to the airport he asked me a question.

''Where are we going?''

''Well you said that you always wanted to visit some where different so were going to hawaii.''

He smiled at me then came and kissed me.

''I love you.'' He smiled at me.

''And I love you.''

After that we went in the plane and left when we finally got to the bungalow and settled in we layed in bed and watched tv.

''What did you tell my mom so I could come here.''

''That your were going to meet my family which is true.''

''Oh really when?''

''Tomorrow.''

I thought to myself it was going to be a long day tomorrow.