Chapter One

Chapter One:
And There She Stood
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Bitch! Don't fucking do that! You scared the ever living shit out of me!" Leilani rolled her eyes, punching Rue Bennett on the shoulder as she climbed in through the window into Rue's room. "Thought I'd have to find a new druggie buddy."

Rue rolled her eyes, taking in Leilani's appearance, "Still on that rich girl shit I assume?"

"Well, duh. Someone has to spend daddy's money, and I'm gonna make sure it's me." Leilani shrugged, shaking her wrist and smiling at the sound of the expensive bracelets clacking together.

"Uh-huh."

"There's a new girl in town." Leilani remembered thinking she was pretty and scolding herself for thinking that. "She looked cool. And we all know that you need friends."

You like boys! Boys, boys, boys, boys! Not girls. You aren't a lesbian! You're just confused. She told herself.

"For real? Fez said somethin' about her, too." Rue chose to ignore the minor insult at the end.

"Yup. She came up here lookin' like she's from some.. anime or some shit I guess." Leilani shrugged, pulling off her jacket to show off her Gucci shirt.

"Shit! Shit, is that real?" Rue asked, pulling on the material gently.

"Realer than Jessica Allen's boobs. Why are you shocked? I'm rich as fuck." Leilani teased, raising her hand to show her diamond bracelets. "Of course it's real."

"No fucking shit. I want one." Rue laughed, falling back onto her bed.

"'Kay." Leilani paused and pulled her phone from her back pocket, "What color?"

Rue sat up quickly, "Wait, wait.. like.. Like, for real?" her eyes widened as she moved her hands back and forth, "Or.."

"No, obviously I'm buying you a knock off- Yes, for real. What color?" Leilani shifted her weight onto one leg as she waited for Rue's answer.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, I can't acc-"

"Rue, you know you want it."

"I mean- You.. you aren't wrong, but for real, I can't-"

"Rue." Leilani raised her eyebrow, tapping her manicured finger against her phone case.

"White."

"Thought so." Leilani teased, licking her lips as she pressed order. "I got you shoes too."

"How do you know my-"

"Bitch, I have my ways." Leilani winked, slipping her phone into her pocket. "Later."

"Noted.. and I will be locking my window at night."

"Not gonna help!" Leilani said in a sing song tone as she left through the window again.

"I hope you know I'm thoroughly terrified!" Rue shouted, sticking her head out of the window.

"I hope you know I don't give a shit!" Called back as she walked through the girl's yard.