chapter 11 - Locked

Start from the beginning

"Ok... Yuri, what would you like??" Asked Monika a little surprised.

"I-I'll j-just have a small plain cheese please." Stuttered Yuri.

"Booooring!" Interupted Natsuki. Yuri playfully punched Natsuki's arm, not liking her comment. Natsuki just smiled.

"PEPPERONI PIZZA PLEASE!" Ordered Sayori before Monika could even ask.

"Wise choice Sayori. I think I'll get the same." Stated Monika as she finished ordering on her phone.

"*Sigh* goodbye my hard earned cash..." Sadly said Natsuki.

"You know I could always pay, it's not a big deal." Said Monika.

"It is to my pride!" Said Natsuki in a prideful tone. It took nearly no time at all for the pizza to come and Natsuki payed the guy and gave him a bit of a tip. The rest of the evening was everyone stuffing there faces with pizza, fizzy drinks, ice cream and small talk.

Everyone, but mainly Yuri, was surprised to see Natsuki gobble down all of her pizza no problem.

"Wow, I thought you were gunna share that." Said Sayori just a little disappointed.

"Well then you think too highly of me." Said Natsuki stuffing her last slice of pizza into her mouth.
'Damn it, I'm still hungry.' thought Natsuki before letting out a sigh of satisfaction.

'Wow she at that fast...
I wonder if she eats pussy like that~' Thought Yuri as she violently shook her head to get those thoughts out as quickly as possible.

"S-So Monika, h-how have your s-student council duties been lately?" Asked Yuri. Monika sighed and shrugged her shoulders.

"Better then usual now that we have a fifth member. The council can't threaten me with a deadline anymore." Said Monika eating some more of her pizza.

"Why do they always do that? Target you and our club and stuff. Next to no other clubs get these many threats and deadliness and crap." Angrily groaned Natsuki making fists with her hands.

"Well you see Natsuki, I managed to get my hands on a room that is near the toilets, school exits, vending machines, the gym and is no where near any teacher infested areas of the school. So as you can imagine, there are a lot more popular clubs that want that room and are on much better terms with the president then I am." Sighed Monika leaning further into the sofa in frustration.

"Oh yeah I forgot you and Rose have bad blood!" Said Sayori with a mouth half full of pizza.

"Who the fuck is Rose?" Asked Natsuki not really giving a shit.

"Well dumb dumb, she's the student council president! And I know for a fact she's in your lesson's!" Exclaimed Sayori having finally swallowed her food.

"Wait, isn't she that red haired prick from my class?" Asked Natsuki really trying hard to give a shit.

"Yep that's her." Said Monika popping the p at the end of the yep before eating another slice of pizza.

"Her and her goons are always writing weird shit all over my desk in lessons. It's really annoying." Said Natsuki crossing her arms in annoyance. Yuri's eyes widened.

"Wait, she's the one who wrote all those awful things on your desk?" Asked Yuri remembering how she was trying to clean it off last night, surprisingly without a stutter.

"Yeah, her AND her goons." Said Natsuki anger written all over her face.

"Let me guess, the Jessica's, Jake and James?" Said Monika now also crossing her arms.