1️⃣2️⃣

K'alani ♠️
May 23rd

"Yo I'm graduating next week"I squealed eating one of my momma's fruit.

She looked me up & down before rolling her eyes.

"You got a problem?"I asked getting all up in her face.ew yo breath stank"she laughed pushing me away.

"You look rough"Kelsey entered the kitchen."You just hating"I flipped her off.

"She ain't lying"momma said."Lani you can't let this nigga ruin yo' life" momma say brushing a strand of hair out my face.

Zavian & I decided to take break, because his crazy ex claiming to be pregnant.Not only that,but he did meet up with her behind my back.But he said they never fucked.

And now I missed my period and shit was crazy,I was eating alot too.

"Y'all shut up"I fanned them off before Momma pinched my titty.

"Ouch!"I yelled as my eyes starting getting glossy."my boobs already hurting"I complained as she laughed before kissing my cheek.

"It better be a boy"She mushed my head."Unt unt.team girl"Kelsey said.

"Huh?"i asked confused."its clear as day,you're pregnant"Momma shrugged.

"You been vomiting alot lately"Kelsey added."I dont think yo' dads finna be happy"momma said.

i walked to the stairs as they followed."what you bout to do?"Kelsey instigated.

"fall down the stairs"i said blankly."Unt Unt"momma pulled me to the couch.

"Im scared"i whispered."We can go to the doctor to see if its true"Kelsey said.

"here."momma said handing me two pregnancy test. I looked at her with a questioning face"yo daddy fertile ass hell" she said.

20 minutes later..

"you been in this bathroom for a while now"Dad said bsnging on the door.

"give me privacy!"i yelled as my hands shaked looking at the pregnancy tests.

"then move out!"he yelled,and i guessed he walked away.i wipe my tears before washing my hands qnd heading to my room,locking the door.

somone knocked on the door which made me mad.

"why yall dont leave me the f-"i stopped when i saw Zavian. I stepped aside as he entered.

"What?"i asked.

"why these in the garbage?"he asked throwing the pregnancy test boxes on the bed.

"that was in the garbage!"i whisper yelled throwing them off my bed.

"lani,im not playing"he said getting serious.

"they not mines"i shrugged."who else could it be?"he asked.

"kelsey or Momma"i bit my lip as he towered over me.

"dont lie to me"he said kissing my cheeks as i cried.

"i dont know what to do!im young and taking care of a child is a huge responsibilty"i cried into his chest as he hugged me.

"its aight,im here for you,no matter what happens,you & my baby gone be good"he said.

-

"i think thats enough"uncle Kd said."no its not"i rolled my eyes putting on more lipgloss.

Dad was having a barbecue and everyone was here.

Even Paris & my ex-boyfriend who were hugged up.