1️⃣

K'alani Daryelle Gaulden 💚

I shook my head as I watched Zavian talk to a girl from my school.

"Prince!I'm gonna be late for dinner!"I yelled peeping the horn calling him by his nickname. He smacked his lips and said his goodbyes to the girl.

"What the fuck is your problem mane'"He asked coming into the car getting ready to drive off. "Momma fixing seafood today,and if I get there late Kayden and daddy finna eat all"I explained.

"Ole' greedy ass"He mumbled."and yo ole thirsty ass, messing with them young girls"I snapped.

"I don't think yo momma would like you cussing"He smirked."Take me home"I said sternly.

"No"he answered before putting the car in drive. "You said what?"I asked tilting my head.

I would crash us both if he think I'm playing.

"Im taking you over at my crib"he said."I don't wanna go th- you know what,put on yo seatbelt"I sighed.

"For what?"he asked."do you wanna get in a accident?"I asked."girl calm yo lil ass."he chuckled.

"I don't wanna argue,when you show up dead on the news,they better not say it was my fault"I muttered. "Talm'bout some 'i got him swerving and breaking the law'."I ranted.

"K'alani,what the fuck wrong witchy?"he asked."take me wherever we going"I mumbled taking pictures and posting it on Instagram

"take me wherever we going"I mumbled taking pictures and posting it on Instagram

❤️ Liked by nba_youngboy and 12,474 others
Madeby.lani: Hello world😉

"I thought u blocked this old man"I mumbled reffering to Dad. On cue he started face timing me.

"Hey father dearest"I smiled as he mugged me."why you not here yet"He asked.

"I'm going to Prince's house"I replied."the fuck you going there for?"he asked.

"DESEAN,COME GET THESE DIRTY DRAWS OUT HEA'!"I heard Momma yelled in the background and I laughed.

"Fuck you K'alani"He hissed hanging up.

"Prince!"I whined,he was taking too damn long and I just wanted to relax my body.

"Princess!"He mocked. "Only my friends and family supposed to call me that"I mugged him.

"So I'm not family?"He asked.

No..you daddy

"Nope"I popped the 'p'. "Right,cause I'm your nigga"he said all cocky.

"You wish"I said "nah,I know"he replied licking his lips stopping in front of his house.

Lord the things I would do

I can just sit on his face right n- and the windows are tinted too

"K'alani, you staring too hard"He chuckled. I rolled my eyes grabbing my book bag exiting the car.