-----

We were at the end of the movie and I was feeling a bit tired. I looked up at the clock to see it was ten almost eleven at night. The movie was finally over and everyone decided to sleep downstairs but I wanted to sleep upstairs. Kacchan decided to go with me and we got teased a bit. "Don't go rough with em bro! We have school I'm the mornin'!", I heard Kiri say and I just speed away from them. Everyone laughed," looks like he's eager", says Sero. I peered my heard around the corner," no I just don't like you guys saying embarrassing stuff!", I shouted and puffed my cheeks out. Kacchan walks up to me and kisses my forehead," you're fine, don't worry. I'll just beat them up for ya", he said and glared at everyone. I sighed and looked at everyone," night guys", I said and turned around and began walking away. I yawned a bit and made it to my room with Kacchan behind me, I opened my door and walked in. I placed the two pillows back and folded the soft blanket up and placed it into my closet. I sat on my bed and Kacchan walked over to me, he leaned down and kissed me with one hand on my cheek and the other on my bed beside me. He pulls away and smirks," I told ya that I want to hear my name being said from your mouth in bed, didn't I?", Kacchan said while licking his lips that sent shivers down my spine. "B-But Kacchan.. what about the others", I said and he just smirked more. "They will know that your mine then", he says and kisses me again.

.:smut starts here!! If ya no like please skip till you see the next one of these saying it's all clear!!!:.

I pushed myself further onto bed while he crawled over me, he began to lick my bottom lip asking for entrance which I happily gave. He started to use one of his hands and went up my shirt, he started to mess with my nipple and I moaned into the kiss. I felt him smirk and continued to play with my nipple. He pulls from the kiss and went to my neck, Kacchan starts to straddle me which adds pressure on my member. I moaned out from the touch and him sucking on my neck till he reached one spot. I moaned out a bit louder, he bit that spot and started to lick and suck it till it left a mark. "Now people will know your mine~", Kacchan said and started to grind against me. I let moans slip out while trying not to make them to loud in case the others hear. I tugged at the bottom on Kacchan's shirt which he took off and showed off all his muscles, I started to get self conscious a bit because he will be seeing my body. I think Kacchan picked up on it because he leaned down and kissed my forehead," I can stop if you want me to", he said and I shook my head. "N-No, it's ok", I told him and he gives me a reassuring smile. He kisses me and I kiss back, he lifts up my shirt and I break the kiss so he can get my shirt over my head. He stares at me and I look to the side with tears forming, he then leans down to my face and kissed my tears away," I live every part of you, no matter if its scarred, or not", he says and kissed my arms with cuts on them and my other one. I just gave a small smile for him but deep down I know it's fake. I then felt him shift on my dick and I moaned, he started to grind on me and I couldn't handle it," ah~ K-Kacchan~ sto-p teas-sing~", I manage to say in between the moans. Kacchan then takes my pants and boxers off along with his, I blushed madly at his length and looked away," aw~ do I excite you that much~", Kacchan said and I put my hands on my face. He the grabs my hands and moved them from my face while I felt him rub up against me. I moaned and he kisses the other side of my neck. He starts to grind against me again but this time it felt better, he then brings his fingers up to my mouth. I realized what he wants me to do so I sucked on his fingers. I swished my tounge around them and I can see blush creep across his face, he then takes his fingers out and put them near my entrance. "Ok sweetheart, this will hurt a bit okay?", he said and I nodded. He inserted one finger and I winced at the sudden pain, he started to slowly move his finger until the pain was replaced by pleasure. "Ah~ Ka-Kacchan~", I moaned out, he then adds another finger and started scissoring me. I gripped the sheets a little bit and he smirked at my reaction, he added a third finger. I couldn't handle it and my mind was clouded with pleasure," Kacc-han~ ngh~ sto-p~ tea*huff*sing~", I said in between moans. Suddenly I lost the feeling of pleasure and Kacchan was on top of me," if ya say so Izu~ but this might hurt okay, just bare with me alright?", he said in a soothing tone. I nodded and prepared myself for the pain, he slowly slid himself in while I wince at the newly formed pain. Tears started to prick the corner of my eyes while he held my face with one hand. "Shh, it's ok. Just tell me when okay?", he said while stroking my cheek. I had my eyes closed and I nodded. After some time of adjusting to him I shaked my hips a bit to see if it hurts still but it doesn't. I moaned which signalled him to go, which he does. He started to thrust slowly in and out of me which caused me to let out moans. He started to pick up the pace while he slowly grunts a bit, I wrapped my arms around his neck and rolled my hips to his movements slightly. "Ngh~ Ka-cchan!", I said a bit loud as he trusted deeper into me. I lifted up my legs and wrapped them around him, he started to trust his entire length into me and hit a spot that sent shockwaves of pleasure into me. "Nah~! Kacchan~! Right there!", I said while I gripped a bit onto his hair. I heard him starting to grunt louder and him twitching inside of me which means he's close. As he ketp thrusting into that one spot I felt myself get a knot in my stomach. "Ah~ Kacchan I'm cl-close~", I moaned out and felt myself get closer and closer to release. "Me t-too Izu~", he says and leans in near my neck. He starts to suck on my sweet spot on my neck which caused to much pleasure, shockwaves were sent through my body as I relased my cum all over our chested. He thrusted in me letting me ride my simulation out until he trusted deep in me and pulled out while cumming on my chest.

.:ok la smut is done guys, it's safe to read:.

We were both huffing and panting from our releases, I was then lifted up and brought into my bathroom. I was placed in the tub as Kacchan turned on the shower and stepped in beside me. He helped wash me while he also washed himself, he got out and dryed himself. Kacchan then put on his boxers and tank top while he lifted me up out of the tub and dryed me off. He helped dress me which was my boxers and a oversized hoodie, which was his obviously. He lifted me up and turned off my bathroom light, we walked over to my bed which surprisingly had nothing on it. He laid me down and laid next to me. He wrapped his arms around me protectively and I snuggled into his embrace, soon I drifted off to sleep.

--morning time skippo brought to you-- __by me sharpening a long stick :>--

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping, I was confused because my alarm should've went off. I looked over to see that is was 4:48 in the morning, I was confused of why I woke up so early but didn't question it. I looked over and saw Kacchan, I sighed knowing what I need to do every other morning when I wake up. I slightly slipped through his arms and stood up. Pain shot thought my lower half but decided to pull through. I walked over to my bathroom and closed the door behind me, I turned on the lights and looked at myself in the mirror. 'An ugly fat pig who is just a fucking faggot and slut..", as I mutter the last part of my sentence. I opened my one-way mirror and grabbed my anxiety pills and depression pills, although these don't help much I take them sometimes when the voices and pressure get to much. This will be the second time this week I'm taking them because of all that was happening," I just need to stop acting like a baby all the time.. no wonder why people are always constantly around me... I need to be babied.. not like its helping much anyways, I should just be better off dead...", I mumbled to myself, or so I thought.

Oki, Imma stop here. It's 10:04pm and I have midterms to finished >M< but anyways, enjoy guys!!!!

Finished date: 12/18/19
Words: 4157