PROSTITUTION GANG

"Dad where are we going"

"You will see"

They walked down a long hallway and went into a bedroom.

"Why did you bring us here"

"Shut up and sit on the bed"

Yuta looked over at taeyong with a questioned look.

"Taeyong do you know what's going on"

"Yes"

Taeyong said as he slowly walked over to yuta with a smirk on his face.

Yuta saw his dad turn a camera on and leave the room.

10 minutes later

Yuta layed in bed crying as taeyong cleaned up.

"Your a monster"

"No babe I'm a helpful prostitute"

"W.. What"

"Your dad asked if I could help with something and that something was getting you into prostitution. Don't get me wrong, your so beautiful and I could hang out with you all day but money is money"

"You guys are crazy and cruel"

"You might think I'm cruel but your dad is just straight up mean"

"So what now huh"

"That video your dad took of us having sex, he is going to send that to the head of the prostitution company so they could see it and if they like your body then your into prostitution"

"This is crazy"

"I know and I'm sorry you have to go through this but how do you think I feel. My dad is the head of the prostitution gang. I grew up having sex with men and women"

"I'm so s..sorry that you had to go through that"

"And I'm sorry that now you will probably have to go through that"

1 week later

Yuta was accepted into the prostitution gang. His dad was now leaving to go work for a higher company of gang's and yuta hasn't saw taeyong ever since the party.

Yuta's mom was very angry in yuta's dad but she couldn't just leave, because he had all the money and if she left the is definitely going to take yuta and no money means no survival.

End of Flash back