Love Text Quotes (301-410)

301. A girl after a long time of being away returned home and met up w/ an ex-bf..

G: ei, wat's up? did u miss me?

B: no,

(the girl was deeply saddened dat tears welled up her eyes, she turned her back to leave then the boy spoke)

B: No.. "I dont just miss you.. I miss us.. and how I wish I can find the right words to get you back and make you stay coz its been hell since u left and it took my heart and life away..

Love Text Quotes 302. People fall in love and fall out of it. People say they do love you at the right moments of their lives.. Then they disappeared in the wrong moments.. People do the sweetest things when their love is young. They turn bitter when it gets old.. People feel hot during months.. They get cold during years.. but when people have been all trough these years and still find themselves strangely together. These people are the people meant to share a life of changes, only love unchanged.

Love Text Quotes 303. She would want to see me... If I had said how i feel about her she would miss me even more. All this time i've been breaking her heart by keeping her wait. Yet I cant still appear before her eyes. I nver want to see her cry anymore.Even if it means I will no longer exist in her heart...

Love Text Quotes 304. True love is like ghost, everyone talks about it, but only few seen it, I don’t believe it exist until I saw you.

Love Text Quotes 305 When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, It's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.

Love Text Quotes 306 One very hard thing in this life is when you know inside your heart that you love the person. But you run out of reasons to fight for what you fee

Love Text Quotes 307 If you find someone with a good heart that makes your heart beat faster, and that gives you a life and a heart that promises you forever, embrace it and let it grow.

Love Text Quotes 308 It hurts to know that I've fallen in love with someone who left me hanging in the air. Why? Because I've closed my eyes from the reality that he never really loved me. "He just cared."

Love Text Quotes 309 Text Love Messages

When I’m away from you, I’m still with you, when my eyes are closed, I still see you, when I’m awake, I still dream of you, when I feel have everything, I still need you, and no matter what I still love you.

Love Text Quotes 310 Love isn’t true saying ” I Love You” Love isn’t sincere when you pretend and not really do. Love will never stay when you really mean it, for love never dies.

Love Text Quotes 311 sometimes, its best to leave some words unspoken than to have it said yet would only bring confusion & pain to one's heart..

Love Text Quotes 312 Most relationship fail, not because of the absence of love. Love is always present, it’s just one love too much and the other loved too little

Love Text Quotes 313 “Naisip ko, kahit ilang Centrum ang inumin ko, Hindi ako magiging complete, Kung wala ka sa buhay ko..”

Love Text Quotes 314 True joy comes from loving Jesus not from things that we amaze. He alone brings joy and gladness, peace and love that really last. I saw Jesus in you.

Love Text Quotes 315 “Don’t give me a reason to love you if you are not yet ready to love me.

Love Text Quotes 316 Girl: San ka na? Boy: Dito ako welding shop.. Try kong ayusin yung naputol nating relasyon..

Love Text Quotes 317 Take care of the persons you love, never attempt to tell lies or attempt to hurt them, You’ll never know how important they are until they are out of your life.