Requests

omg that image of him is so cuUUUUTE-

I mean!-

Welcome to the request page!
Here, you can make any requests!
Don't be shy! And if you are shy about commenting your request or you don't want to be shout out because your request, just PM me!

Rules:

• Lemons will be determined by the amount of requests. Of course, I usually don't write lemons, so I'm not good at it. And, no joke, if people want forced lemons or some shit, I'll do it. Of course, I'll make a lemons if one person requests it, but only one for all the sinners.

• I most definitely WILL do Yandere, gore, cussing, teacher x student, suicide/depression and etc! It's My Hero Academia and reading pleasures, so what do you expect? However, for those who whine about it, I'll leave a warning at the top.

• I will do AUs. In fact, I have an idea for a Hamilton-ish! Aizawa x Eliza-ish! Reader now. I will make Oneshots based off songs or other games. Like, Sans! Aizawa x Killer! Reader.

• You want Female! Aizawa x Reader? Sure! But wait, you wanted the reader to be genderfluid? Well, sorry you didn't specify. I will assume the reader is a girl unless specified.

• Every here and there, I might display art that I probably made. So if you say something negative about that, then •́  ‿ ,•̀

• My Hero Academia and the characters are not mine, nor is any of the art I use, unless I tell you I made it. If you are the artist of anything I use, tell me and I could remove it. Or, y'know, we could about Aizawa together-