Chapter 20: Final Round

Start from the beginning

Everyone nodded in agreement. His eyes drooped down in distress as his eyebrows knitted together.

"Simply I am afraid. Afraid of the unknown. Afraid of myself."

Everyone was silent. 

"What's there to afraid of. If your afraid come to us. What happened. There are so many unspoken secrets."

Atherton was trembling in rage, sadness and more. Ara simply sighed covering his face with his palms.

"If you all were to get involve you could be in serious danger-"

"So what!?

Sorry, I'm just worried about you. I didn't mean to scare you. But please tell me who is doing this to you, this is horrible. No one should experience this especially not you. Even if you didn't tell me who it was I already have a good idea who it was. But can you at least tell me what happend to you in the second round to make you so injured."

Ara contemplated whether or not to tell his friends. He felt all of this responsibility waying on his shoulder.

'Maybe living in the country side isn't bad. I'll get a cat and dog, grow a farm. Maybe adopt a kid....

Well know is not the time, maybe when it all ends and I meet my doom flag and get banished. Although I prefer that not to happen. They truly care about me, although I can not reciprocate all of it back. This is the least I can do.'

Magnus punched the wall so hard it broke. 

"I knew those bastards were up to no damn good, look at what they have done to my sweetheart. They have gone way to far. They will get their punishment and get what they deserve."

Atherton looked calm on the outside but if you looked closely he was actually furious. 

"Calm down, raging won't do us any good to us. It won't put them into jail will it?"

I saw Magnus look towards the ground, he seemed to really trying to calm himself down.

Atherton continues to say "What we need is concrete evidence so we can punish them fairly. I'm not too sure how were going to get it but we will i swear it."

Atherton was clenching his fist so tightly that it began to bleed. I quickly grabbed it and he realeased the tension and loosened his grip. He looks up at me with saddened eyes. My eyes soften.

"Thank you so much for this but I think I can solve it on my own." They all looked at me. 

Alexander slams his fist on the bed almost breaking it. 

"Why are you so stubborn Ara? We're trying to help you, no we want to help you. Why can't we do this together? Why do you keep wanting to push is away and solve this on you own. This problem doesn't only involve you but us since were your friends. Trust us, we can do this together."

He takes out his hand, everyone was looking at Ara with expectant eyes. His eyes held hesitance and happiness. he truly didn't know how to feel about this. At this second, he felt truly loved

------------------------------------------------

I slowly place my hand on top of his. It felt as if some of the weight on my shoulder was lifted off.

"I'll say this now. If something bad were to happen, don't hesitate to flee."

"Sorry but we can't promise you anything."

I sigh, well this can be sorted out later.

 Lily suddenly tackles me and hugs me tightly. I patted he back comfortingly. 

Atherton grabs my shoulder amd gives me a reassuring smile.

"We'll get through this together." I smile back and say "Thank you, thank you to all of you for being here."

Lily says pumping her fist,

 "Well what are friends for after all." 

Alexander leaned against the wall with his arms crossed,

 "Now we have a new problem, what will Rosella and Beatrice do to you next. Only Rosella proceeded to the next round, but I feel like that duo has planned something wicked."

Everyone agrees. 

"Well since we don't know what she's planned next, we'll have to face it head on when the time comes. What we should be focusing on is trying to win and doing our best. We can only hope for the best."

I hear the announcer say that the final round will begin. We all go to the stadium. Ikarous insists he helps me walk as he says I am still injured. Even when I declined he still kept urging for him to help me, I soon give up and accept. We walk into the stadium, the crowd was cheering.

Well here it comes, the final round

.

.

.