Mistletoe Kiss (Loki x reader)

Start from the beginning

"I would love to be your girlfriend, Loki. I love you too!" You smile and blink back tears.

"You alright, Dove?" Loki asked. His thumb came up to brush away a stray tear and he cupped your cheek. You nodded. "You can now wear this helmet all the time, instead of taking mine."

You laughed. You loved wearing his helmet. It was just so magnificent and impressive. You always put it on when you visited Loki's room.

"Hey, you two lovebirds," Tony called. "Come watch the fireworks."

Loki glared at Tony for interrupting your moment. He stood up and offered you his hand. "Shall we?" You nod joining him. Loki pulled you into a hug, kissing the top of your head. You melt into his embrace loving the feeling of his arms around you.

"Ooo, Mr. Loki and Y/N are under the mistletoe. You know what that means, guys," Peter yells from across the room.

"Yeah, Spidey's right. You gotta kiss now," Stark eggs.

"You can't tell us when to kiss; honestly, you're a bunch of children," you huff. "Right, Loki?" You look up at him, only to find him staring at you in a way you've never seen before. "Love?"

Loki brings his hands to caress your cheek again. "Well, I don't think we should disappoint them, do you?" he asks.

You shake your head. Loki smiles down at you, before leaning in to brush his lips against yours. You stare at each other again and without knowing who initiated it, your lips reconnect. The kiss tasted like heaven - with a hint of chocolate and wine he'd had for dinner. You moaned unable to hold it in as the young prince nibbled your bottom lip. You felt him smile. You two finally broke apart, resting your foreheads against each other. You registered the sounds of catcalls and whistles coming from the team. Your cheeks turned bright red and you hid your face in Loki's chest. The god laughed at how cute you were.

"You have no idea how long I have wanted to do that," he whispered in your ear.

"Trust me, I do." You looked up at him again and he pecked your lips, and you both joined the party again.

*End of Flashback*

You had yet to figure out why Loki was doing it. Being a practical person you decided on the most direct approach and just to ask him. After breakfast, you went to get some training in. Steve said he was going to schedule in a time that morning to help with you with a few weak areas. Instead of finding the super-soldier, you found Loki waiting for you.

"Hey there, boyfriend," you cooed walking over to him and wrapping your arms around his neck.

Loki chuckled and pecked your lips. "Hello, my little dove. The captain said he was busy so I volunteered to help out. Now, grab the gloves and we'll begin."

"Yes, sir!" you saluted him. "Loki I need to ask you something," you started.

"No, don't drag your feet. You need to stay on the balls of your feet, light and springy movements, darling," the young prince corrected.

"Right, but Loki..."

"Dove, angle your left elbow more, it will help with a more effective punch." You went to open your mouth again, but Loki cut you off.

"Clearly you want to ask a question, but talking is distracting you. If you can beat me two times, then you can ask your question, alright?" he countered. You nodded.

After another hour of sparring, and only one victory, Loki decided it was enough training for the day. On your way back to your room, you broached the mistletoe subject.