"Wait Hiro!" Zorome grabs his arm. "Yes?"

"Me, Alpha and Mitsuru just experienced his Stranxx. It is very similar to yours. It is probably power-typed like your Star Platinum." He informs Hiro about Gio's Stranxx..

"Really? Where is Futoshi?" Goro asks, everyone goes silent.

"He is dead... he sacrificed his life to save all of ours... Without him, we wouldn't be able to defeat Gio." Zorome cries, wiping his tears.

"Also! Gio isn't a Klaxosaur! He is a vampire! And right now the sun is setting! We need to escape Gio for now!" Zorome points the sun setting.

"Mitsuru and Hiro will be together. They are more than capable of defeating Gio together. The rest will be with me! We need Alpha to heal our wounds since we are weaker." Ichigo commands.

"Yes sir!"

...

Night

"You think Kokoro will be okay?" Mitsuru asks Hiro, they both were walking in a city.

"Don't worry, they have Alpha. Alpha will instantly heal their wounds." Hiro calms Mitsuru down.

...

It is now night time, Gio has a red cape around him to prove his superiority. "I see, Ichigo, Miku. Zorome, Alpha, Kokoro and Goro must be luring me into somewhere. While Mitsuru and Hiro will hit me from behind. What a futile plan." Gio jumps on roof to roof, catching up to Ichigo and the rest who were escaping.

"Maybe I'll just fly towards them." Gio slowly floats up to the air. Then he goes full speed and flies towards them.

Meanwhile.... "He is flying?! How can he do that?! We can only leap with our Stranxx! I'm holding Kokoro, Zorome is holding his Areosmith. Yet he is flying! He is dangerous! He will catch up to us in no time!" Ichigo yells out, looking at Gio who was coming by any minute.

Goro ignores her words, he looks at his Advocato Green, he frowns.

...

"I will catch up to them in no time." Gio loses his footing and touches the roof of a building.

*FWISH*

Advocato Green's Emerald Splash appears out of nowhere.

"What?!" Gio blocks the attack. "Goro's Advocato Green?!" More and more of Advocato Green's Emerald Splash come at every side of Gio.

"Advocato Green's barrier?!" Eventually one of the Emerald Splashes hit Gio in the back. "Tch!" Gio kicks the final one. Then when he turns around, he sees green tentacles everywhere. Those green tentacles no doubt belongs to.

"This is?" Gio gets cuts off.

"That's right! Advocato Green's tentacles are everywhere. Once it is touched, it is activated to shoot whoever touches it. I can sense both yours and Za Warudos movement. This is a 20 meter range, your Stranxx is probably 2-5 meters." Goro points at Gio, Goro is now standing on the tip of a roof.

Ichigo and the rest were hiding around the building the left side to him. "Goro... who knew you were this strong..." Alpha was suddenly surprised.

"He never told me he had this technique. But I'm positive that Goro will defeat Gio alone. Za Warudo's range is short, while Goro's special move is 20 meters. Goro. Will. Win." Ichigo smiles.

"TAKE THIS GIO! 20 meter radius! Emerald Splash!" Goro activates all the tentacles, making it shoot emeralds at a face pace. It surrounds Gio with sharp tipped emeralds, no doubt Gio will be hit.