Chapter 15

[ Third POV ]

A lovely day for a funny man like Zorome. Both him and Futoshi share a room with each other so it's pretty obvious everytime they wake up, you can expect them doing dumb funny things together.

"Man I'm so tired from the dance." Zorome yawns, scratching his butt.

"You said it." Futoshi stretches his arms and legs.

"Hey I got an idea!" Futoshi smiles, alerting Zorome's attention. "What is it?" asked the Stranxx user that owns Areosmith.

"We have girls next door to our right, what if I use my Sticky Fingers and unzip the wall next to us. We can get a peak of them either sleeping or changing." Their perverted minds start to take over their actions.

"That's a great idea kukuku." Zorome silently laughs, trying to not get their attention.

"Go Sticky Fingers." Futoshi silently says, Sticky Fingers punches the wall and a zipper forms.

"And now for the finishing blow." Zorome unzips it and sees 2 girls changing.

"They wouldn't mind if we peak for a bit would they?" Zorome talks to Futoshi, receiving a nod. They both silently peak on them as they start to take their shirt off, revealing their bra and exposed skin.

"OH! OOHHH! Nice!" They both say in unison, loudly.

The alerted girls suddenly gain their attention behind them and scream loudly. "KYAHHH! PERVERTS!" They threw whatever was in their possessions such as their clothes and pillows.

"Crap! Unzip! Unzip!" Zorome struggles to unzip from him trembling, imagining the trouble he is about to get. "I'm calling the authorities!" The girls said before getting new clothes and opening the door to run straight to the staffs.

"Crap! We gotta stop them!" Zorome and Futoshi chase after them. They were a few meters apart from each other, slowly catching up to the 2 girls.

"Perverts! Blue Ice!" One of the females uses their Stranxx to make the floor more slippery behind them.

"I knew one of them had a Stranxx that was gonna slow us down! Areosmith!" Zorome summons Areosmith and grabs it to hang on as it hovers over the icy floor.

"You will have to figure your way out Futoshi!" Zorome salutes to him before going full speed.

"Roger that! Bravo Six! Going Dark!" Futoshi enters a random door where 2 other girls were changing. "KYAHHH!"

"Sticky Fingah!" Futoshi punches a wall, unzips and repeats the same thing over, going to a different room with different genders until he finally catches up to Zorome.

"Hey was that Futoshi?" Kokoro and Miku look from on of the zippers that Sticky Finger made. Ichigo and Ikuno also catches on with Miku and Kokoro. "Did him and Zorome end up doing something troublesome again?" Ichigo sighs.

Back to where the girl gave up using icy floors, Zorome and Futoshi were just a few feet apart.

"Futoshi! Your weight is holding you back! Use Sticky Finger to extend it's arm and hit one of the girls!" Zorome informs  him about his plan.

"You could have shot them! Your Stranxx is long range as well!"

"Idiot! I have actual bullets! I don't wanna kill them or injure them! Nor do I wanna cause more property damage that my mom can't afford!" And with that statement, Futoshi agrees and successfully hits one of the girls, decapitating her head from her body.

"AHH! My body! What did you do to me!" The other girl runs away as she screams more.

"We won't do anything nasty! We just want to apologize!" Zorome complains.

"Never! My mom told me to never forgive perverts! Especially ones who do it on purpose!" She screams more, needing more attention from other students.

"Now now! If you scream more! We can do whatever we want with your body! And your head that is split apart from it will watch it! Now you don't want us doing anything on your body won't you? Hahahah!" Zorome starts to freak the girl out more.

"No! Okay! I'll stay quiet!" The girl submits to the 2.

"Good now we will have to catch the other girl-"

*BAM*

*BAM*

Alpha knocks the 2 of them out on the back of their necks. The girl's body comes back to one piece and thanks Alpha before going to tell the other girl to not tell the staff members.

"Jesus, is there a day where you both don't get into trouble." Goro pops in from behind. Ichigo and the rest catches up to see the 2 knocked out.

"Thanks for helping us Alpha." She bows to him.

"No problem actually. One of them were in my room and made a hole in the wall. Other boys got to peak on Zero Two and I." He shrugs.

"Darling is right. I was in the middle of changing." Zero Two backs up more evidence.

"Well then, should we take them back to their room?" Goro chuckles.

Hiro stands there, not knowing a thing going on. "I'm confused." He whispers to Ichigo.

"Apparently they were peaking on 2 girls next door and they got caught. So the girls ran to tell the staff members about it and them 2 chased after them." She answers her question.

"Is that why they are still in their boxers..." He loudly says.

"Hiro and I will take care of it." Goro carries Zorome and Hiro carries Futoshi with Star Platinum since he can't carry his weight physically.

"Yare Yare daze.." Hiro says to himself.

| Morning Passed |