Dear Readers

Hello it's me again. When I first started this story I was 14 years old & still in junior high. Its been 5 years since I've touched this & I recently these past few weeks came across it & read it. I remembered why I started writing this & the nostalgia from back then hit me hard. If there is one thing that I do as a person it is that I will see something to the very end. So I intend to do just that with this story. If you are a reader from the way beginning when I first started this do not fret for I am not changing the plot of this story. I actually had notes written down for this story so if I ever came back to it I can remember where I left off. What I will be doing is retouching a few things & correcting some errors before re-publishing the original parts. I can say that since it has been 5 years that definitely within that time I have changed in some ways & have grown as a person. I believe that I can truly incorporate life lessons from a different perspective to you guys & contribute my own thoughts as an individual towards this story as it is written. 

I look forward to the nights of me staying up late when I feel inspired or when I have nothing else to do. I hope I get the chance of connecting with you readers with your comments & you guys being able to connect with me. Haha well that's all I have to say. I truly do apologize that its been so long & I am just now touching my own work. Well feel free to tell me your names & ask questions.  ;)