The Truth

I do not own Naruto. Naruto rightfully belongs to KishimotoThis is only a fan fiction. The chapters start to get longer starting with this one. Enjoy the story!

As we began to get closer to Izumo and Kotetso I realized that they also look younger. I must of really been sent back into Naruto before the plot began. We all of a sudden stopped at the gate as Izumo and Kotetso stopped talking.

"Well it looks like the two are back" Izumo said as his eyes wondered a little on Guy longer. Could he not see me?

"It also looks like they brought someone back with them" Kotetso stated as he tried to get a better look at me. I curiously peered over Guy's bowl cut to look at them. Yep no doubt about it. Definitely Izumo and Kotetso.

"We found her in the forest" Kakashi's voice came beside me. "Wow another one!" Izumo said curiously"I wonder if she knows the other two you guys brought in." I already knew they were talking about my cousins. I must of looked anxious because Kakashi looked at me amused,"Yeah were taking her to the Hokage right now to see."

"Can we ask what your name is little one?" Kotetso asked as Izumo looked curiously at me. Wow about time someone asked. I was beginning to wonder if they were really ninjas? Considering Kakashi and Guy didn't ask me first. Or maybe they were rude.... Or forgot for some reason.

"My name is Ressa." I said with a sheepish grin. Kotetso and Izumo looked at each other then back at me with grins plastered to their faces.

"She's so cute and little" Izumo said as Kotetso nodded his head in agreement.

"Ressa huh..." I heard Kakashi mumble under his breath.

Well him and Guy should of asked me my name first.

"Well she may be little but is filled with some spunky youth!" Guy stated"but now we must hurry to the Hokage."

With that being said we started to the Hokage's building as the two ninjas let us through. I looked around and it felt like I was in a dream. I can't believe I was actually in Konoha! The stores and little kids playing ninja were around. I saw the ramen shop a few yards away and a lot of other buildings that looked like apartments. When I looked up and over to my left I saw the mountain with the previous Hokage faces on it! It all felt sooo surreal and I hoped with all my heart that this wasn't really a dream!

People were walking by laughing, talking, shopping and other things. Two guys holding a deep conversation with identical green jackets that were sleeveless walked pass us. I noticed they both had the Konoha ninja headband on. They must of been jonin ninja! They had the green jacket on that symbolizes that type of rank.

We stopped in front of the Konoha building and my eyes traveled up at it. "Alright Guy I'll take it from here." Kakashi said as I crawled down Guy's back. I walked to stand by Kakashi but before I could, a pair of strong hands grabbed me and swung me around. I shrieked in surprise before I came in contact with a body that started to squeeze me to death. Guy was anime crying while hugging me so tight I could barely breath. " I'm gonna miss you!" Guy said as his anime tears kept falling," don't forget the power of youth!"

"Guy you idiot," Kakashi's annoyed voice said," she's just going to the Hokage ...and besides your squeezing her to death." With that being said some of the pressure around me was released. I thankfully took in back the oxygen that was forced out of me. I was ready to go but the problem was that Guy was still hugging me.