Khushi was stuck in place watching the interactions. The word 'Ratna Ma' had caught her attention. 

As Jatin stood up, he leered straight at Khushi. 

Feeling uneasy under his gaze, Khushi turned to leave.

"Khushi, can you get coffee for Anju and me", Ratna spoke authoritatively, "My room"

"Ji"

"Why don't you all get freshen up and rest for a while?" Ratna conversed with the others.

A few minutes later, Khushi made her way to Ratna's second floor bedroom with two cups of coffee. When she raised her hand to knock on the door, she heard an excited squeal from Anjali.

"So did Arnav agree to marry Sheetal...Ma?"

Khushi's breath caught in her throat.

"He will Anju..", Ratna grinned at her daughter's enthusiasm, "I convinced your dad to talk to Chote"

"Chote can never refuse Papa", Anjali declared

"Yes", Ratna settled comfortably on the bed, "I like Sheetal as much as you do Anju"

"Ma, she loves Arnav"

"I know beta, I have noticed", Ratna smiled, "She will be the best one for my Chote"

Khushi's feet felt glued to the ground. She didn't know for how long had she stood at the doorway.

"What are you doing here?", the sharp voice of Shyam brought Khushi out of the shock.

"I...I...", unable to talk and trying hard to control her tears, Khushi showed him the tray with coffee cups.