niall smiled again, "absolutely. finding love involves making mistakes, getting hurt, and getting back up again. some people you find in life will love you, but they won't be right for you, or you'll find yourself change because of them. but there is only one person in your life, who you'll never have to change for. who you'll never doubt yourself with, who will see the perfection in every single part of you. that is love. and that is what i see in niall every day, and it grows every day."

       there was a sudden sob from the doorway, "ohmygodyoufeelallthatforme? butidontdeserveit" niall cried, who had tears streaming down his face, not from sadness, but from utter happiness.

       adrien opened up his arms,  to which niall gladly accepted. we grouped together for a long and desperately needed hug. 

       "iloveyoubothsomuch-" niall sobbed out, who was still crying. but who could blame him? he had people around him who made him happy, and i was damned proud to be a part of that family.

       soon he pulled away and got himself together, drying his tears and sniffling. "okay, enough with the dramatics, you, (y/n), have a date to get ready for. and damn right we're gonna help you."

       "for starters, your closet is...decent, to say the least. but it's not precisely date worthy. yet. come along, love. we're going to make eric witness the most beautiful girl he's ever laid his eyes on."

        niall exclaims, and almost immediately, he's tugging adrien and i outside to the car. of course we stopped for breakfast first, because none of us will properly think straight with an empty stomach. but after that, my best friends had the grand idea of giving me a makeover. and i was both terrified and excited.

---

hihihihihihi i'm alive again, sorry i keep dying but i promise,, i'm trying,, my best. couple things!! do yall even read these??? i rant a lot lmao. anyways, its january 5!! its my birthday!!! i'm turning 16 today uwu. and quite frankly considering how much money i spent on art supplies its safe to say i want to fully engage myself into an art hoe.

but lemme give you a rundown of what's happened since last time!!

1. i had my first kiss lol

2. i accidentally caught feelings LMAO

3. I GOT FRIENDZONED LMAFAOOOO

4. IT WAS ALL FOR THE SAME PERSON!!!! EVERYONE SAY BOOBOO THE FOOL CAUSE IM A CLOWNNNN

5. i've reached the in between point where i'm strong enough to root myself on without a relationship, and i'm giving myself a glow up the day i get back to university since i'm still on winter break, but MAN am i fucking DESPERATE!!!!!!!

i jus want somebody to love guys :((( i have all this love to give and no one to give it to :((

im literally baby!!!!! but no mans has taken me seriously!!!!!! im angered!!!!!! you can't tell me you like me but then replace me!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm ranting again.

but fr fr i've improved with self esteem and i've convinced myself that i am strong, beautiful, and a goddamn QUEEN that does not deserve men like that (no matter how attractive they may be) 

but i want to have CUDDLES while watching MARVEL MOVIES  and go on cute DATES and HOLD HANDS!!!! and send MEMES and have stupid MAKEOUT SESSIONS because i'm a HOE and in this economy????? fuck having a job sis i'd make more money being a stripper or some shit. shit's WILD

but in summary, i'm lonely, i want to date someone, i'm trying to write again!!!! AND I MISSED U GUYS <3

i love u all so much thanks for reading or if you just skipped over it all (which i don't blame you, honestly)

xoxo

-liza <3

PS

AUSTRALIA IS ON FIRE!!!!!!! I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO PLEASE HELP IN ANY WAY YOU CAN IF YOU'RE ABLE TO BECAUSE 12 MILLION ACRES ARE ON FIRE AND 500+ MILLION ANIMALS HAVE DIED BECAUSE OF IT AND NO GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS OR PEOPLE WITH POWER OR INFLUENCE OR MONEY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT AND IT PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONATE TO WHOEVER YOU CAN TO HELP OUT BECAUSE THEY NEED IT SO MUCH