vi

so apparently fanfic came up on the podcast and bitch when they mentioned wattpad my anxiety SENT

never again.

anyway i made a draco malfoy fanfic cause...i love he. so please support my reckless decisions 🥺

lol here's the chapter now

-

       eric and i spent most of the day getting to know each other a little more. we left the coffee shop, seeing as the lunch hour made it too crowded, and we decided to go out alone so we could properly understand each other and not get distracted.

       we had decided to go on a stroll through the busy streets of melbourne. it wasn't much different from the café, but it still gave that sense of being alone while still being around people.

       along the way, we talked about our careers, how we got into youtube, and what kept us motivated to go all the way and to keep going. i told him about my mental health, and how i didn't always think i was gonna make it. truth be told, i never did.

       it was my dream to do this. i knew it ever since i first discovered youtube as a teenager. i spent years dreaming, until i finally had the courage to start. things were slow, and my mentality told me i was never gonna make it. too many things kept going wrong, and i struggled to see whether they were obstacles to help keep me going, or signs telling me to stop.

       but i knew what i wanted. i knew what my dream was, and it was doing this. it was making people happy, even if it made them smile just a little.

       after telling eric this, he seemed to marvel at it in admiration. he told his story, about his life through university and eventually realizing what he wanted to do. i didn't see much difference, and i was glad i wasn't alone in the feeling.

       our conversation halted, however, when we came to an arcade. i had an addiction to places like these, their vibe was eccentric and it made life feel a little leas boring. eric took note of that as we entered.

       the music was loud, it wasn't a regular arcade, more of a dave and busters, if you will. eric and i both found ourselves at an air hockey table, i smirked at him lightly.

       "so, think you'll be the first person who's ever defeated me at air hockey?" i said cockily.

       eric turned towards me and simply smiled, "i'm usually a gentleman to pretty girls, like yourself. but you're going down." he mused.

       we stood across from one another, readying our hand thingies? i've never known what they were called. the buzzer went off and signaled the start.

       "HOW- THERE'S NO WAY. I BLOCKED THAT-" eric yelped from across the table as the buzzer rang again, signaling the game was over.

        i laughed gloatingly, "i think 9-3 is a good score, don't you?" i teased him.

        he muttered something under his breath quietly and i couldn't help but giggle. we settled by the restaurant area for a while, a comfortable silence between us. it would seen be broken, however, by eric asking some rather personal questions.

       "so, uh, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked mildly hesitantly.

       i grinned, "careful, eric. you're sounding like mother."