Author's Note

Okay so wow! I finished my first fanfiction! I won't lie when starting the fic I was in a great headspace to write I was motivated and excited I would post a chapter once a week I believe and it was great but life happens to all of us and I got distracted I lost passion but I didn't want to drop this fic because not only did every kudo or comment mean everything to me and lift my mood (Maybe even make me feel a bit guilty about not posting so much so that I decided to start writing because of them sometimes) but I also truly loved this fic. It meant a lot to me and I loved it. I love my OC's I loved replaying the games and living in the dishonored wiki. But loving it so much some days I felt like the chapters weren't as good as the first one or vice versa I'm so strict with myself and it made it difficult for me to write because I didn't feel like the chapters lived up to my standards and I felt like the lack of passion/interest would show or could show but I wanted to finish this fic no matter how long it took. In the end I still love this fic and I gave it everything I could with my current mind and I hope you all felt the love I had for this fic.

Next thing I want to tell you the reader to write a fic write it, no matter how long it takes you or what the quality is write the fic write it publish it I'll even read it if you send it to me in a message or ask on tumblr () or wattpad or even comment it in the comments. I never wrote a fic before I like reading fics (I'll elaborate on that in a bit) I would write for fun but I never completed anything before and with the lack of outsiderxoc/reader fics I was inspired to try especially since I'm just as in love with the Outsider as you guys are! So I wrote Love Isn't A Void and if there's a character that you love that you want a fic about write it! Even if the character is popular no one will do the fic the way you will, so write. Now as I said, there aren't many outsiderxoc/reader fics but before I wrote this fic I had read some that I personally loved and really inspired me and even if they're more popular than my own fic I want to credit them I want to mention them because they inspired me and deserve the recognition. I messaged the fic writers if they're here they gave me the okay to mention their fic and please respect their ratings! And send them all the love the more authors that respond the more fics I'll link I'm still waiting for some responses anyways here's the list so far:

UnrealRomance is a lovely person and their fic was by far one of my biggest inspiration they definitely do not need my shout out their fic is killing it and rightly so! Please respect the rating on their story but other than that please go send them love if you haven't read their fic yet!

So what's next? I'm already thinking of ideas for a new fic it won't be dishonored or even video game related sadly. I want to reach out to a lot of other topics and groups of people. I love anime, creepy pastas and gaming (I also read a lot of books) so I'll definitely be sticking to things from those categories. I don't think I'm at the confidence level to take requests, I don't know if I'll ever be. Love Isn't A Void came so naturally to me like I told you guys the fic really wrote itself. I want to write fics that'd I'd want to read you know? Anyways I definitely hope you all comment your thoughts. I have two worlds I want tackle next definitely one world. After that no promises but please leave me your suggestions. Tell me about characters you wish there were more fanfictions about? I feel the most comfortable with female/male characters x female readers. I'm a bi cis girl and I like my writing to be as realistic and honest as possible so i don't think I could do a gay/non cis reader fic justice. I also won't do fics on real people ever. So yeah who do you wish had more fics about them? I haven't seen read or played every creepy pasta, games, anime or book. But I'm definitely open to discovering new things, if I like it I'll definitely be inspired. In the end a hint to my future fic will be creepy pasta based and the character has many fics of them but not one done by me ;)

I'll never be able to thank you all the way I want to if I could throw you guys a pizza party like they do at the end of a school year I would but thank you for reading and listening, thank you all for everything and to any new readers thank you too. With all my love Jess <3