Chapter 5: Love is in the air

☁️Listen to this song while reading this Chapter on repeat!☁️

———————————————————————————
*•Continued from Last Chapter•*

They both saw you guys making out, why out of all people They would be people seeing us making out?!?
You quickly push Mark away and you leave The room.

*•Mark's Perspective•*
The school bell rang but i still continue to make out with Y/N, The way she does everything turns me on so much, i hear The door opening and people came into The classroom and of course out of all people The first people was Max and Luca...
They both stopped and starred at us..
Y/N pushed me away and just rushed to leave..
I am still starring at Luca and Max but then i decide to walk slowly out of The Class room...

*•Luca & Max's Perspective•*
After Mark and Y/N left we both starred at eachother..
Max: Wtf
Luca: Wait are They....
Max: i think They were making out dude...
Luca: Y/N would never do that she is an virgin..
Max: It's Mark bruh he could turn on any Girl..
Luca: He ruined our..bro packt.
Max: We knew it would happend...
Luca: We all promised not to ever date Y/N, yes we all had feelings for her since The Day we met her but we always chose bro's
Max: i Can't believe Mark right now..

*•Your Perspective•*
Your in class right now but you can't stop thinking about what happend..you were making out with Mark after a breakup that happend 10 secounds ago..Luca and Max saw you making out with him...
Are me and Mark together or are we just friends??
I need to talk to him after school...

⏰End of school⏰
You are on The way to The front door to leave untill you Get a snap from Mark

You Head outside and you see his big smile with his cute fannel, he comes up to you and gives you a huge hug it makes you so comfortable

You take your arm around his neck and he is holding your waist.

Mark: I guess we are a thing right?
Y/N: Mhm...
Mark: I knew you liked me, Shorty
Y/N: I am not short!
Mark: Yea yeah....
He gives you a kiss.

*• Josh's Perspective•*
I am about The leave The school i open The door and i see Mark and Y/N..i can't belive it did she move on so fast? And why with him hes a freaking Freshman!
I give Mark a Mad look while Y/N couldn't see and he gives her a kiss to make me jealous, this stupid ass Freshman thinks he could steal my Girl, i am so talking her back!

*•Mark's Perspective•*
I gave Josh a look and gives Y/N a kiss i knew he was looking and i hope he knows shes my girlfriend now, if he ever comes near her, i am so done with him...