Guess Who?

"Holy shit!" Molly said as she started to scream. "What Molly?" I asked her. "It's them. Omfg. It's actually them." I took a closer look at the family. It was Gina, Beau, Luke and Jai Brooks. I screamed and jumped in circles. I stopped fangirling. "Molly stop now. They probably think we're weird." I told her as tears rolled down her eye.s

"Hey girls," Beau, the oldest brother said to us. "Well. Looks like you already know who we are. So who are you?" Luke asked. "I'm Kirsten and that's Molly. We're two typical 18 year old girls from L.A. We're your new next door neighbours and yeah, that's pretty much it." I told the boys. "Girls don't just stand there, you can come in," Gina yelled from the kitchen. "Good on you mum, you're doing your job right." Beau said as we walked into the lounge. "So, how are you liking Aussie so far?" Jai asked us. We continued talking for an hour, when Gina said the boys had to go somewhere. So Molly and I left their house and walked back to ours.

The next day, I heard a knock at the door. I ran up to answer the door and there were five guys. All five Janoskians. I started balling my eyes out and ran back to Molly and asked her to go to the door. Molly started tearing up as well. A few minutes later, when we'd finished crying, I had invited the boys inside. "Are you guys hungry?" Molly asked as she jumped up off the couch to get them something to much on. "So what's up?" I asked the boys as they started eating. "Well, since you two girls are new to Australia and yous are huge fans, I was wondering if you'd like to have a little tour around Melbourne with us Janoskians? Does that sound fun or what?" Daniel says as he smirks a bit for no apparent reason.

Molly and I quickly got dressed into shorts, a singlet, a denim jacket and purple supra shoes, so we were basically matching. Molly let her luscious blonde hair flow around in the breeze, while I had my brunette hair tied up in a messy bun.

We headed outside when a van with eight seats sat in our driveway. I saw a head poke out of the van, it was James'. "You girls ready?" James asked us as we smiled and answered him.

We stopped at someone's house and James got out. "I'm just getting Joyce." He said. "She's going to a 1D concert and we'll have to drop her off first."

James went into his house and straight away, Beau bept the horn to hurry James up. James came straight out with Joyce and hopped in the van. Beau drove to the Arena where the concert was and dropped Joyce off there.

Two minutes later we were going down the driveway of Mc Donald's. "Who's hungry?" Luke asked as we all just started cracking up laughing.

We all ordered food and left straight away. Beau pulled up to another drive way. No one but him knew who's house it was