Another idol.

Beau told us all to follow him to the front door so we did as he comanded.

A guy opened the door and said hello to all of us. I couldn't see his face, but I'm pretty sure his voice sounds familiar.

Jai let's out a girlish scream and shows us who the person is. It was Justin Bieber, Molly and my other idol. Jai, Molly and I were majorly having a fangirl moment and I found it rather amusing, like who wouldn't want to fangirl with their idol.

Justin opened the door widely and gladly invited us in. "So, I see you girls, and Jai, are a fan of mine?" Justin asks us. "Y-Y-Y-Y-Yes." I manage to say as I'm so overwhelmed. "Sweet, well as you know, my name is swagalicious." Justin says as we chuckle a bit. "Well swagalicious, I'm Kirsten and that's Molly," I say pointing over to Molly who's still outside balling her eyes out. "What's wrong Molly?" Justin asks her as she wipes the tears out of her eyes. "It's just that, now everything is surreal. I mean really, I'm sitting here with the Janoskians and Justin Bieber, I mean swagalicious. I can't even." Molly says to Jusin as she steps inside the house.

We all stay the whole day at Justin's 'holiday' house then we start heading back home. Just as Beau was about to pull into my driveway, he asked if we wanted to stay the night. "Would you mind staying at our instead?" I asked Beau as he nodded his head to answer my question.

Daniel and James couldn't stay as they were both going to a party.

Beau and the twins bring some of their night equipment and made their beds on the floor in the lounge, well, we all did. The beds were set up in a line. Luke was on my left, Beau was on Luke's left, Molly was on Beau's left, and Jai was on Molly's left.

We all sat down on our beds and started playing truth or dare. The first question I got asked was, 'if you got to choose anyone to go out with right here, who would it be?' Seeing as I was a Luke girl, I chose Luke. He thought it was rather cute. Throughout the game I got dared to hug, and even kiss Luke. It was amazing, he's such a great kisser.

We played all the games we could think of until we fell a sleep. I wanted to make sure I was the last person a sleep so no one would pull pranks on me, because well, those boys are pranksters.