1| THEY MET AND GOT MARRIED

The Christmas Eve.

The countless Christmas trees, the glittering lights, the feeling of joy in the air. People were cheering for the festive season. The music playing. Family gatherings. The aroma of wine.

The blissful festive season brings joy for everyone. Well, maybe not everyone.

Here in a club, loud music was blasting in the atmosphere of the club. People were swaying on the rhythm of the music. A girl ,in a white dress, was seen sitting on the bar stool and gulping shots after shots of alcohol which was burning her throat. Her eyes were blood shot red.

She was Anika Singhaniya, only heir of Singhaniya's, a leading business family.

Suddenly a boy, dressed in black trousers, white tee and black jacket came towards her and sat on the stool beside her.

"Hey Gorgeous." The boy asked with a smirk playing on his lips.

Anika turned to look at him and the first thing she noticed was his beautiful oceanic blue eyes. He was Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a well known Casanova of the Las Vegas. Every girl swoons over him and sacrifices anything to be his girlfriend, even if it's for a day. He was a regular visitor in this club.

"Do I know you?" Anika looked at him and frowned.

"Maybe but I don't think so because I wouldn't leave a girl, who is so beautiful." Shivaay said while giving her a wide smile.

Anika just rolled her eyes and continued drinking.

"It seems that you're in very much agony because if a beautiful girl drinks so much either if it's her Bachelorette or someone broke her heart. I can't see your friends so I don't think it's your Bachelorette so it seems that someone broke your heart." Shivaay said with a knowing smirk.

"It seems that your theories about girls are very clear." Anika looked at him with a smirk playing on her lips.

Shivaay chuckled and said, " My theories are always very clear about beautiful girls like you. "

Anika looked at him with a frown, and asked, "Are you hitting on me? "

"You're smart enough. But I really want to know you and know about that b*st*rd who broke heart of a gorgeous girl like you" Shivaay said while giving her a flirtatious smile.

Anika chuckled, "Not bad, Mr. Smarty pants. Okay, let's play a game. If you win, then I'll tell you everything about me."

Shivaay nodded his head and said, "I'm ready. What's the game?"

Anika chuckled and said, "Desperate much, huh? Okay, the game is that you have to drink 15 shots of tequila along with me and if you successfully drink them then I'll tell you everything about me."

Shivaay's eyes widened in horor and he shouted, "ARE YOU MAD? 15 SHOTS OF TEQUILA? THAT'S TOO MUCH. "

Anika looked at him with a smirk, "Why, scared, Smarty pants?"

Shivaay looked at her with a frown and said, "I'm not scared, it's just that you're already tipsy and I don't want a pretty girl like you, vomiting on the streets because of hangover, you know. "

Shivaay smirked at her.

"Okay then, 10 for me and 15 for you. Deal? " Anika said.

Shivaay nodded his head and said, "Deal."

They ordered 25 shots of tequila and the waiter brought the tray of the shots and kept it in front of them.

Anika smirked, "Let's start."