- Reality -

Winter was growing near and near, and the sun hardly showed its bright face to illuminate your skin. Trees danced rhythmically against against your window, the light tapping sound filled the quiet atmosphere.

A small exhale released against your parted lips, eyes scanning the last sentence of your paperback copy for 'Of Mice and Men'. Although the book held tragedies, as it was your 57th time reading it, the feeling of sorrow will always return. It was rather silly.

Shutting the cover, the book was placed back to your shelves, joining the rest of the remaining copies that you obtained.

Orbs glancing at the window, you took a couple steps to gaze at the window. The summer that you felt burn your skin yesterday, disappeared underneath the heavy darkness of the clouds today. The streets were busied with people tucking themselves in their coats for warmth.

As you collected your thoughts, it somewhat drifted back to the certain boy that'd recently been missing. The feeling in your gut refused to disappear now, and you couldn't help yourself to worry. At one point, you were tempted to even miss class just to search for him, though your pride got the best of you & and you absolutely refused to miss a day in school.

Though the sudden disappearance of Robbie puzzled you, Felix's peculiar behavior couldn't help to drift in your mind as well. He was unexplainably... touchy. Way touchy.

Being the innocent bird, you'd usually brush off the gesture though it gradually began to worsen. He'd slip in a couple lines or two, stating his infatuation but it wasn't about love. It was lust. Frankly, it was way out of his character to suddenly speak of that. He was far from what he used to be back then.

You didn't feel safe, sure he was your boyfriend, but you couldn't deny the idea that a hint of fear is beginning in to rise inside you. You never felt this way with Robbie however. He made you feel protected, safe, and ..loved.

You knew long ago that he never would return your feelings, especially after what he alone had said and the fact that you continuously mistreat him as revenge for rejecting you. You were confused. So very confused.

Plopping down on the soft mattress, your hair tickling your neck lightly, an exasperating sigh released against your chapped lips. It was only.. what 5 pm? And here you are, muttering incoherent curse words to yourself.

Halfway through your little mental breakdown, an alarming sound jolted you from your comfortable spot. Under a sour expression, you reached to grasp a hold of your demanding device pressing it against you ear once you've answered the awaiting call.

You attempted to sound pleased, "Hello?"

"Babe? ..Since we hardly had any homework whatsoever, wanna come by and maybe watch a movie?" The familiar voice chuckled, "I'm a bit lonely."

You could almost see him pout, making your sour mood brighten up just a bit, "Alright, I'll be there in about 20."

"Don't keep me waitin'. I love you."

You stiffened, "...Love you too."

He'd hung up, almost as if he didn't take note at the tinge of hesitation in your voice.

'I love you.'

'Love you too.'

It felt like a routine. It felt like a duty that needed to be fulfilled. You were beginning to doubt yourself, do you actually mean those words? Or are they just another phrase that's needed to be said to feel better?

Hastily, you decided to clear your mind, stepping into the shower, your thoughts sliding down the drain as you cleansed yourself.

You managed to avoid laziness, now standing infront of your boyfriend's door. The sudden feeling made you nervous, when exactly was the last time he'd invited you inside–?

"Hey."

"Hey.."

A warm smile crept up his lips, "Come in. Make yourself at home, and do chose a movie. I'll be back shortly with some popcorn."

He'd shut the door close as you walked in, eyes scanning the newfound details in his house. You recalled that he absolutely hated being disorganized, this his apartment mirrored that. A slight giggle left your lips, your thoughts lingering to how his expression would look once he sees a speck of visible dirt on the floor.

You placed your purse onto the couch, seating yourself as instructed. Of course, being the very typical person in the world, he only used 'Netflix' for movies, though they certainly needed to add additional movies. Unable to find a decent movie, you decided to stick to 'Doctor Who' instead, after all it happened to be your favorite show.

As the opening played, you noticed Felix's presence returning, a clear bowl filled with popcorn on his hand. The two of you practically dove into the bowl.

He chuckled amused, "You never change do you?"

"You certainly did," you responded.

He only laughed, popping another popcorn in his mouth.

"...Felix?"

He hummed, not averting his eyes to return your gaze.

"What... what do you.. what do you think'll happen to us in the future? Will we still be together?"

He slowly turned his head to you, eyes shooting you a captivating stare.

"Of course, I clearly love you. And I refuse to let anything, nor anyone take you away from me."

For some reason, his worths didn't make your heart swell with happiness, but it managed to bring shiver down your spine... was it fear? His eyes felt deadly, as if a dark aura evidently surrounds him.

You didn't have the time to answer him back, as his dry lips slammed against yours in an aggressive away. The sudden contact made you gasp, his tongue sliding inside your warm cavern, fighting for dominance. Normally, you'd still feel his love pouring out from this gesture, but now it felt different. The kiss was hard, rough, and laced with lust. He pressed his body flushed against yours, and you could only stiffen, palms pressing against his chest in attempt to pull away. Only through the blessings of humans needing air to breathe were your prayers answered.

But that didn't necessarily mean he'll stop so easily.

His lips latched themselves against your neck, marking the sensitive skin, biting and breaking your skin though immediately lapping up the wound with his tongue afterwards. You whimpered silently, almost giving in to his desires but as you snapped back to your senses, you regained your strength and shoved him off as hard as you could.

A smirk broke to his features, clearly amused at your disheveled appearance. It was obvious how turned on he was judging from the glint of mischeviousness that seemed to glow in his eyes. You panted for air, now-swollen lips releasing small huffs. Your lightly shivered as your fingertips made their way up to your neck, wincing once they've made contact to his markings. A grumble emitted from your throat, muttering how difficult it'll be to cover it up with the lack of make up you use.

“What the hell do you think you're even doing?! This is so unlike you!” You finally caught your breath.

He chuckled, causing you to slightly cower back in fear, “Oh don't be silly, love. I've always been this way. You were far too oblivious to the fact that all I wanted from you was your innocent body.”

“..But you said you loved me.”

Eyeroll, “Obviously, it makes it quite easier from me to get in your pants if I make up some believable lie. Get your head together, the only thing I love about you, is that virgin body that constantly begs to be tamed by me.”

Your eyes widened in fear, quickly averting your gaze to your nearest exit. Without another word, you darted for your escape, only to feel his strong hands grab a handful of your hair, pulling you away from your freedom. Tears escaped your eyes, from pain he'd caused you, both physically and emotionally.

The stinging sensation from your head was no match to the sinking feeling you felt in the pit of your stomach. Had he nearly just forced himself on your just to fulfill his own needs? You hoped and prayed that this was merely a nightmare, and that you'd wake up from this horrid moment, but the scratches that you felt against your arms and legs as he dragged you to God knows where, told you otherwise. For a moment you actually hoped he truly meant it when he continously said those three meaningful words. Yes, you admit it, you hardly return the favor but you know that as time passes, there's a chance that you can still fall for him. That said chance was long gone, once your eyes scanned a somewhat lightless room.

You were shaking, and he could feel you shake, judging from the small tug he gave on your hair. The unknown room was dark, except for a certain light at the center, a empty chair with straps sitting at the only light source. As you'd predicted, he dragged you towards that chair, caging you with its tight straps and boundsl; ankles, arms, and all. You let your head fall to your left shoulder, every sign of fatigue and pain vibrant on your now bruised features.

A single tear rolled down your face, the drop consisted of the inflicted pain your precious “lover” had caused. You buried your nose so far off in fairytales, you'd forgotten the terrifying faces of reality.

//

A/N : Well I updated late again, although I promise I will not post on my instagram until I completely finish this story, since it's close to its end anyway. Hope you enjoyed and onward to the next chapter!