- Not Guilty -

Robbie had reluctantly returned to his spot in the cafeteria. There was approximately 15 minutes until lunch ended, and frankly that felt way too slow. He wanted nothing more than to plop down on his mattress, and retire for the night.

As he came closer towards Rebecca's seated figure, his brows raised to find that she found company for herself. Their space was limited, and them holding hands definitely meant more than "friendship". But the next thing she'd done was completely out of the line.

She..

Kissed him.

As in, on the lips. Mouth to mouth. Lips. Contact-- unacceptable.

Suspiciously, he didn't feel the slightest bit of jealousy. He felt greater relief than anything else.

He nonchalantly marched to the couple, clearing his throat to catch both their attention. The couple whom were previously swallowing each other faces had now abruptly pulled apart. Robbie grinned.

"Well, I'll do the honors to save us the trouble. We're done." He patted the boy's shoulder before walking off, leaving the dazed couple to send curious stares at his back.

Normally, the cycle of his life would be to go and search for a new toy that he'd fiddle with for a little while, then breaking it off out of the blue once he grew exhausted. But this time, it was different.

The boy whom once wished for his own selfish desires, had grown fond of a woman that adapted him to someone new. He only wanted her, and he was determined to capture her heart under any circumstance.

Felix continously winced, as you softly dabbed the alcohol-coated cotton ball on his bruises. Your brows furrowed in concern, biting your lip, and having to bear seeing him in such a sight. His eyes locked with yours, the hint of assurance in his orbs met with your worried ones.

"I apologize on Robbie's behalf for his behavior. I don't.. don't know why he felt that harming you was something needed to be done," you broke the silence, disposing the cotton ball to the trash.

"It's no big deal. Maybe it's his way of showing brotherly affection," His sarcastic comment caused you to playfully punch him in the shoulder. Even with the lightest contact, he still flinched. Panicked, you leaned closer to him, rubbing his shoulder apologetically.

You mumbled a small 'Sorry', he returned it with a laugh. You lifted your head up to shoot him a glare, when he suddenly smashed his lips over yours. You relaxed against his lips, arms lifting him to wrap around his neck. His hands wrapped themselves around your waist, pulling your body flushed against his.

His eyes shot up, every hint of assurance and pity was replaced with a mischevious glint. He allowed for his needs overpower him, the hands on your waist now slipped underneath your shirt. He felt his body throb in need, just from the simple touch of your soft, delicate skin.

You were completely oblivious to the situation, until you felt his fingertips unclasp your bra. Snapping back to reality, you pushed him off of you, disregarding his injury. He shook his head, running his calloused hand through his blond locks. Your eyes scanned his for any signs of guilt.. but they were empty. In fact, disappointed.

"I-I'm sorry.. I don't.. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me." Felix had tried his best to sound rather persuasive, sparing you a 'pitiful' glance. His brows furrowed, pretending to feel regret.

He mentally smirked, when your hand caressed his. 'What an idiot.'

Oblivious, you slowly rubbed your thumbs over his knuckles, "I'm sure it was your intentions. Don't fret about it." Leaning up, you gently placed a soft kiss on his forehead, before standing up, "Get some rest, I'll see you after school.. or in class if you'll make it back.

He chuckled amusedly, as you grinned before shutting the door behind you, bag swinging over your shoulder.

Lunch ends in an estimate of 5 minutes. Using the remaining free time, you rushed to your locker, dropping down your heavy textbooks. The heavy weight made you feel lifted, relieved that the said material will no longer needed to coped with.

A soft sigh escaped your lips, your thoughts drifting back to the earlier events. The hallway grew to be a blur, your eyes focused on your books but your mind was elsewhere.

Felix sudden affection was definitely not how the old one would've acted. You slightly giggled, maybe the punch that'd been thrown at him somewhat affected his brain. The smile on your face faltered, when you reminisced his expression.

Not a single hint of guilt, or a wave of regret washed over him. Why?

You weren't sure if your mind was playing tricks, or if it was just a silly thought that could've fooled someone at the blink of an eye.

Never in your mind had you imagined for him to become in a person who would take the advantage in a relationship, let alone someone he hasn't seen in a while. You've given him your trust, but at this point keeping your guard up would definitely be quite useful.

"Hey."

The all too familiar boy suddenly jolted you out of your thoughts.

--

Felix lazily chuckled over the phone, a roll in his eyes showed a playful irritation.

"I'm close. But she's still a bit fidgety.

Don't worry. I'll have her by the end of the week. Kay's weak heart will be crushed into little pieces."