Chapter Five

Rita

"So how you girls been?" Niall asks Perrie and I as everyone was sitting in the living room, drinking beers except for me.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Other than my mother constantly checking up on me for the past three years, pretty good."

Perrie lets out a low chuckle. "Yeah, I've been good, too."

I frowned at Perrie as I realized no one has mentioned getting Perrie's baby from her moms house.

"What about Winter?" I asked Perrie.

Perrie frowns. "As much as I want to bring her, we can't risk our baby getting taken away." Perrie replies as she nuzzles into Zayn's side on the couch. I was sad that we couldn't take Winter, but was glad that they care enough to not let their kid go into foster care.

"Who's up for a swim?" Niall asks us as he stands up. Everyone immediately jumped up, following Niall upstairs to grab some old clothes of Niall's to wear to swim.

Once we were in Niall's spare bedroom that he keeps his clothes, Niall pulls out a bunch of swim trunks for the boys and two old shirts and basket ball shorts for Perrie and I. Perrie and I left the room and into the closest bathroom, changing into the clothes.

"I can't believe Ashley isn't coming," Perrie says as she puts her hair up in a messy bun.

I frowned. "I can't believe it either. It feels so weird."

*3 days later*

"You got everything?" Louis asks me as I put my last suitcase into the back of his car. I stared at the apartment complex for a moment, remembering all the good times with Emily and Perrie. Luckily, Emily was at class so I didn't have to listen to her trying to convince Perrie and I that we shouldn't leave.

"Yes," I responded to Louis with a small smile and closed the trunk and hopping into the front seat that I called shot gun before we left Niall's.

Louis started the car once everyone was back inside the car, and drove to the nearest airport. We were moving to back Louis hometown. Doncaster, United Kingdom. He told me it was a beautiful place and that he wish he never left.

Everyone except for Perrie and I was in disguises since they couldn't be seen by anyone that would recognize them. Niall has tagged along with us but only to say goodbye. I was sad to leave behind Niall and my family, but I know deep in my heart that I need Louis.

After we had gave the tickets to the man at the desk we went and sat down to wait for us to load the plane. "I can't believe we're going to England."  Perrie says with a big smile. Zayn pulls her into a tight side hug and kisses her forehead.

"Me too! It's somewhere I always wanted to go see!" I say just as excited as Perrie.

The boy chuckle at our excitement, even Harry who has been moping for the past few days. I snuggle into Louis and felt his hand go into my thigh, rubbing slowly.

We heard the voice through the intercom saying our plane was ready to board and everyone got up.

"Goodbye, Niall." I say as I pulled Niall into a hug. As I let go, Perrie takes my place. I smile and grabbed Louis hand who lead me to the plane entrance.

***

Hope y'all enjoy ❤️❤️

~Selenasboo