I seriously don't know if Blake still loves Rachel. But, now he said he needs to see her. Even, I don't know where is Rachel.

After, Rachel and Chris got divorced I was so upset and disappointed in my brother. How could he leave and divorce a person like Rachel? Rachel was like a sister and my close friend. She's the person I looked up to. She is the amazing person I have ever met.

The last thing I know is she left me an email 3 years ago. She only asked me to take care of Blake and look after him.

Back to the main point...

As I saw Blake running towards and he hugged me. As I stroked his hair. I came to know he's crying. He was so sad.

"Blake, stop crying. Your a grown boy don't cry." As I say that to him to console him.

"When, did you come and how much you heard." I heard my brother stand up and walk towards me.

"Since you asked Blake what happened in his school," I tell him looking at him. I frowned and said, " Can't you even take care of your son? look what happened now, he almost got expelled."

He got nervous and said " I know how to look after him. I didn't know he will behave like this"

His nerve, still can't accept the truth. That he can't take care of Blake.

"Blake, go down and have ice cream. I and your dad needs to talk." I told to Blake. Because I and my brother are going to have a serious conversation.

"Aunty, I want mom. Please take me to her. I'm sorry for my bad behaviour." Blake says crying.
He looks at me with hope. And I know he needs now his mother.

But, Rachel left us. And I don't know where she is.

"Blake, go down. If you behave I will try to take you to your mom." I say to him. But, I didn't promise him.

"Yes, aunty." He goes down wiping his face.

"Look after him? Chris, do you have any idea how to look after him?" I snap back at him " He, was manipulated by Natalie and mom do you understand." I yelled at him.

"He hated his mom. Because you brought Natalie into his life.  And, he was manipulated by her. His grades got poor due to not taking care of him." I got disappointed. Can't he see the truth "And what kind of mother would give the order to let him study when he wants or play when he wants? Only, a stepmother would do this."

"His grades were always low for 2 years. Ever, since Rachel left his grades and behaviour got worst. Is this how you take care of him." I told him in one breath.

He froze for a minute...

"I... I don't know what happened, now only I got to know what happened. I can't believe Natalie and mom would do this." He looked pitiful when he was saying " Natalie played me and manipulated me and my son and mom also help her.'

'Now, you know this. What will you do brother? Will confront mom and Natalie? Will you let your son near Natalie and mom again? Will you believe them again?" I said to him.

"I don't know. What to do, I need some time to think." He said confused.

"It's your problem, Chris. I hope you make a good decision." As I said this to him. I asked the next thing " Now, Blake wants to see his mother Rachel what will you do? Do you where she is?"I asked him. I want Blake to meet his mother again now that he got to know the truth.

"I have hired a Private investigator two years ago but I can't find her till now." He said

"Will you let him meet her? Since you have full custody you can stop him or you can allow him to see him." I said this to him. I want to know he will or restrict him to seeing Rachel.

"I will allow. I always wanted to allow him to see his mother." He said.

"Then, why the fuck did you ask for full custody?" I snap back at him again.

"I asked her out of anger. I didn't mean it" he said

"Did you tell her on the day of divorce?" I ask him.

"No" that's what the answer he gave me. I'm lost for words. He says he wants his son to meet his mom at the same time he asks for full custody, Now, he's saying he didn't mean what he asked.

"You, know what? You an a****." With that, I left him. I don't want to talk with him anymore. I can't control myself.

"Find, Rachel then your son wants to see her," I said and left him alone.

From now on I need to restrict my mom from seeing my kids. I don't want her influencing my kids. What kind of grandmother is she. I'm ashamed of my mother.

...............................................................

The next chapter will be about Chris and his parent's fight.