Chapter 1 - New protector?

Y/n P.O.V

"Good morning, my baby sister" my brother said to me while preparing preparing our breakfast.

"Good morning Oppa, where is mom and dad? " I asked my brother as I sat  on the chair. He looked at me and said
"Mom and dad already left, they have a meeting at Japan. Stop talking and
eat your breakfast, we are going to be late for school!!"

"You should have woken me up, I want to see mom and dad before they left  " I said as I look at the plate in front of me. My brother look at me and said " Sorry, baby, next time I will wake you up. Please stop pouting and eat your breakfast" " Okay, Oppa."

///After eating ///

( Uniform )

( + Hoodie )

( + Hoodie )

"Seriously, Y/n

"Seriously, Y/n. How many times do i have to tell you to stop using my hoodie!!" He yelled at me as I fixed my uniform.

"But Oppa, our uniform is too revealing, you don't want your baby sister getting harass at school, right? " I said to him as I look at him with puppy eyes (🥺). His eyes soften and said

"Tsk, Okay fine fine, just stop looking at me like that". He looked at me the  started walking to his car.
"Yahh!! Oppa, wait for me" I said as I follow him. He stop in front of his car  and waited for me to catch up at him.
"Aish this kid, just hurry up and get in " He said as he open the car door for me. "Thank you, Yoonie!" I said as I  get inside the car. He smiled at me and then go the driver's seat.

///While driving///

"Yoongi oppa, can you drop me near the school gate again? "I said as I look outside the window. He look at me and said "Again? Y/n, You should stop this, you know Mom and Dad will kill me if they found out. " He signed as his grip tighten around the wheels. 
"I know oppa , it's just that i don't want to have friends that only wants my money..." I said as I look down at my lap." I'm just tired of getting used by other people. They only want to be friends with me because of my money."

He stops the car and held my hand, making me look at him. He smiled at me and said "Just promise me that you will always stay with your friends, and call me if someone tries to hurt and bother you". "Okay, Oppa. Thank you for understanding me." I smiled at him." It's nothing. I'm your older brother, right? It's my responsibility." He kissed my forehead and continue driving to school.

After dropping me off near the gate. I started walking towards the school and get greeted by my friends.

"Good morning Y/n" they all said to me smiling  "Good morning guys" I smiled as I walked towards them.

"Ohh! The nerds are here!!" said by the so called queen of our school. People started laughing at us. I scoffed and said "Look! the sl*t of the school is here" I said while smirking at her. (INNER THOUGHTS: I'm so tired of her bullying me and my friends) Yerin just scoffed. Some of the other started  whispering because they were so in disbelief at what I said. "Burn" "Ohh shit" "Nice one Y/n" "Damn, I can't believe she said that."

Yerin gritted his teeth and "How Dare You!!! " Yerin said as she tried to slap me but her wrist was caught by Jimin. A friend of mine. He looked at her angerly and said "Don't you dare lay a finger on, Y/n." Yerin looks at him and "Tsk.. let's go girls" Yerin said to her minions, and started walking away.

After they left, everyone started laughing because she got chicken out. Everyone was talking about how she got owned to the point that she walked out. As they all talked our professor enters the door. So, we all quiet down and go back to our seats.

"Good morning class" She said while smiling at us. "Goodmorning Mrs.Choi " All of us said while smiling back at her.
"Okay, class. Please, get your books to page 234" I looked our topic and was so happy to see that my favorite is going to get discuss today. " Physics, my favorite." I said to myself then i started listening to my Prof.

After an hour

" That is all for today class. Goodbye, you may now go to your next class." She said to us while arranging her lessons. "Goodbye Mrs.Choi " We all said and started packing our things. 

///// Breaktime //////
As me and my friends are eating at the cafeteria. One of the school bullies walked to us. "Tsk. Full of Nerds, how pitiful." Jackson said while getting Jin's food. We all looked at him. "Yahh, Jackson, what do you think your doing?! " I said angerly, causing for him to smirk at me..

"Ohh I like it a nerd. A nerd who is not afraid his bully " Jackson said as he puts Jins food down. He started walking to me. (INNER THOUGHTS: GAHHH, what are you doing!? Don't walked towards me!)

"Tsk. Why would i be afraid of you " I  said as I  glared at him. His smile go wider. "Ha! You little one is in trouble." He said as he pushed me causing for me to fall. The others gasp and look at me pitifully.

"Look at you" Jackson said while looking down at me. He raised his hand and was about to slap me when suddenly someone yelled at Jackson.

"Yahh!! Pick your own size. So, unmanly. "  (INNER THOUGHTS: Wait, that's not my brothers voice ) I open  my eyes and was met with a tall mans back.

"Who are you??"

_______

Who's the guy who protect Y/n ? 😮

Me :