A Returning Promise

Start from the beginning

His eyes found their way to the ground, getting wider..but, for a second they flashed of Red. Unconsciously and Subconsciously biting his lip.. he turned and at the puddle once again..as he walked towards it slowly. And as his full reflection appeared upon it, Ink simply stared at it.

And for a moment..the puddle itself looked as if it had Emotions and Memories of it's own as it began to show Ink..

Of all things of himself..

It began to show him..Him..and all the different colors and shapes of his eyes that he supposedly felt. Ink's eyes only widened as he continued to stare. He stared at him.. with:
Red & Green Eyes
Green & Purple Eyes
Blue & Orange Eyes
Yellow & Purple Eyes
...
Exclamation Points
Question Marks
Circles
Diamonds
Hearts
Blanks
And
Stars

Ink could feel a type of liquid starting to leak from his eyes. Slowly raising a hand to his eyes, rubbing the liquid..and bringing his hand before his Darkened Vision..he saw that his Tears were Black. And as they dripped from his chin, they dropped into the puddle that held his reflection.

And after enough of them dripped..Ink looked back at his Rippled Reflection and saw that the face of it was starting to becoming distorted..as..

It went from-

-This
To-

↑-ThisTo-↓

-This

Ink's eyes widened swiftly as a milisecond of White appeared in them. The Distorted face and Body felt as if they were getting closer. Which was Ink falling into the puddle from Nothing.

-  -

Looking around frantically in an Endless Drowning.. Ink's blank eyes flashed of what looked to be a mix of Grey and Purple. And swiftly landing on..Himself but with the Distorted face that was practically centimeters from his own face. He started to laugh manically as he suddenly stopped, grasping firmly on Ink's arms. Who's breathing suddenly became uneasy and his face giving off a frightful look.

His eyes flashing of Grey & Purple once again..as his body began to shake..

in Fear.

His eyes continued to flash
Grey & Purple..until Ink suddenly made an Ear piercing screech right in his face.

Ink's eyes suddenly Appeared in Grey & Purple as his eyes widened along with his newly appeared eyes shaking and body shaking in fear as he too screamed but in Fear. He used both his hands and feet to try and push Ink away from him..which was successful. He then threw a hand up as it found it's way above and out of the puddle.

He threw the palm of his hand on top of the puddle, pushing himself up with that hand and shooting the other one out as he began to push himself up with both hands. Using his feet to do the same but doing so one at a time.

-  -

As Ink was now on top of this now Voided Ooze..his breathing was slowly becoming more heavy and fast. But before he could even think of standing..he, out of nowhere, began to throw up this Black Substance into the Ooze.

Coughing and heaving afterwards, Ink looked at his reflection once more as his eyes widened in Fear, quickly vanishing and reappearing against a tree. His eyes continued to slowly widened the more his body continued to shake and feel Fear. Slowly falling to his side, Ink brought his knees up to his chest as he hugged his legs, burying his face into his knees..

Not yet able to get rid of the Fear that has been bestowed upon him..

His teeth beginning to chatter violently..