🌟17

"Mommy, don't go," Yeojun whined, clinging onto my legs.

I looked up at Jungkook and gave him a pleading look, but he was only clutching his stomach, trying hard not to laugh. My eyes dropped back down to Yeojun who was giving me puppy dog eyes which made him look like a little angel. I suddenly didn't have any intentions of going to the meeting with Midnight and Moon pack.

"Come on, Buddy, we'll be back in a day," Jungkook said and threw his mother a look that clearly said, 'we have to leave now'.

Tears streamed down Yeojun 's cheeks. I wiped it away and kissed his forehead. "I'll be back soon, sweetie, I promise," I told him. Dehany came and took him into her arms, but he was struggling, trying desperately to get out.

Jungkook took my hand quickly and pulled me out the door. We got into his black Posh and I gave one last pained look to the pack house before Jungkook pulled out of the driveway.

"It still feels weird when Yeojun calls you mom," Jk said, glancing at me sideways.

I shrugged. "I didn't have the heart to say no to him," I shrugged.

When I looked at him, I saw that he was smiling. "I know. That's why I love you so much," he murmured, touching my hair.

I caught his hand and held it tight with my own. "Love you, too."

We drove in silence for the next thirty minutes. It had been a day since we gave the pack a warning to not go outside the territory. There had been more kills since then, but nobody from our pack was hurt, thankfully.

Jungkook had organized a meeting with the other Alphas at Springfield which was a small town in the center of the state. It was where the Alphas met to discuss with each other and the location of the only vampire coven in the world.

"So, you nervous about seeing Taehyung again? It's been almost two years," Jungkook said.

I laughed. "No. I'm a Beta, I'm strong and I have you. There's nothing to be nervous about."

"Good," Jungkook smiled.

It took another hour to get to Springfield. I instantly smelled the scent of vampires around, but couldn't locate one. It was a day old and obviously they were inside somewhere dark. It was twelve at noon and for vampires to be out this early was dangerous.

Jungkook turned into a rough road and we entered the trees. He drove for a couple miles before stopping at a log cabin that looked really small.

However, despite its size, it was well kept and clean. It was winter, so there were no flowers and the ground was covered with light snow. However, I wasn't cold at all.

"Ready baby?" Jungkook asked.

I nodded and stepped out of the car. I looked down at my clothing and was glad I had dressed up today. I was wearing a mini black pencil skirt that showed off my long, toned legs. My top was a simple cream color that was left opened at the top to give a peak of my full chest. Flats adorned my feet.

"By the way, you look sexy," Jungkook added. I chuckled and followed him as he walked through the door.

There were four men inside. Two were unfamiliar and were probably from the Moon Pack which only had ten male members as none had found their mates. The taller one who gave off the air of an Alpha and a Beta.

Then I turned my eyes on the Midnight Pack leaders.

I thought my wolf would go crazy when she saw Taehyung , but there was nothing. I felt absolutely nothing except a dull pain in my chest. He looked the same; maybe he grew a few inches, but besides that, there was nothing different. His eyes had a faraway look like he was lost in thought. His hair was a little longer so that it covered the tip of his eyes which had dark circles underneath them. I'd say he missed me and that was the reason he looked so tired, but then I'd probably be lying. He was the one who exiled me.