“Ash,” he said my name in a husky whisper.

I crawled sexily on top of him, making sure to press myself against him, receiving a husky groan of pleasure.

“Shh,” I whispered, running my fingers through his longish golden blonde highlights.

“You have no idea what you’re doing to me,” he breathed, his hands trailing over my half-naked torso and then resting on my bum. He cupped my cheeks and gave them a slight squeeze.

I moaned softly and trailed kisses down his skin, lingering on his neck where I left a couple love bites. After a few more minutes of teasing, I’m sure Jk had had enough with the teasing because with a sexy growl, he took control, turning us over and ripping off my panties almost violently.

“Those were new,” I complained, but my voice gave away to another moan as his lips touched my chest after tossing away my bra into a corner of the room.

“I don’t care,” he growled. I pushed down his boxers with my foot and as soon as it was on the floor, he thrust into me. I gasped and wrapped my arms tightly around him.

“Jk,” I moaned his name, but his lips rose from my chest and found mine. We soon became lost in each other and before I knew it, soft colors dusted the sky and it was dawn.

“Mom

“Mom. Mommy. Momma. Mummy,” a soft voice whined.

I groaned and turned over, cuddling into the large, warm body besides me. The soft covers were covering us, caressing us and it felt so nice. I had no intentions of getting up.

“Mommy,” the voice cried.

I turned again and my eyelids rose slowly. I looked into baby blue eyes and saw Yeojun staring at me, his lips trembling. I gave a sigh and sat up, keeping the bed sheet tucked under my arms, so Yeojun wouldn’t see anything.

“What’s wrong, baby?” I asked tiredly, rubbing my eyes and yawning.

Yeojun raised his arms up towards me. “I want you,” he whined. “You never play with me anymore.” His lips quivered again and his eyes filled with crystal tears.

“Oh, my poor baby,” I cooed, bringing him in close. “Come here,” I murmured, lifting him onto my lap over the covers. He rested his head on my shoulder and sobbed.

“Do you love Jk more than me?” he asked sadly.

I smoothed down his ruffled hair and kissed his chubby cheeks. “Of course not, sweet pea. I’ll never love anybody more than I love you,” I promised, tightening my arms around his small body.

Jungkook finally stirred, his eyes flickering open. When he saw Yeojun on my lap, his face fell and the spark in his eyes dimmed. I could easily tell what he had been thinking and it made a grin twitch at my lips. Horny bastard.