First contact!

Casey was just going for a run with her boyfriend Evan like usual but this one day she saw a girl with black hair and style, Casey couldn't take her eyes off of her but didn't know why she felt such a connection such a desire to know this girl that she's never seen before but she shakes off that feeling and finish's her run. That night when Casey was lying in bed trying to sleep all she could think about was this girl with black hair and was confused on why she wanted to know her so badly and why she wanted to be her best friend but she didn't even know this girl.
The next day Casey was at school and was told to show the new girl around and she didn't want to so her plan was to make them jog around the school but then when she walked up to the new girl it happened to be the girl with the black hair and Casey was speechless when she saw her as the girl spun around and said "hey you must be my tour guide to this new school my names Izzie" Casey muttered "hey yea I'm the tour guide my names Casey" as Casey was showing Izzie around the school she couldn't help but stare at her beautiful glowing skin with her cute freckles and majestical eyes that she could just drown in but then realized that she had been staring for to long and stopped talking but to her luck her boyfriend Evan calls her but she didn't really want to talk to him in front of Izzie.
Izzie asks Casey "who was that" and Casey silently says "that was my boyfriend Evan" as Casey said that she looked at Izzies face and noticed that it looked kinda upset she didn't understand why though. Once again that night Casey barely slept because Izzie was on her mind once again but this time Casey was at Evans and was really confused on why she wasn't thinking of him but when she drifted of to sleep she had a dream that she kissed Izzie and woke up  to Evan asking if she's alright because she was crying but Casey had no idea what was going on and she definitely didn't want to tell Evan that she just had a dream she was kissing a girl so she pretended she had a nightmare and went back to sleep.