Chapter 29 - You Must Be Sick!

Start from the beginning

Besides, in his opinion, the other party is simply being too 'self-important'. What does business does she have to do with what he is doing?

You might be truly pretty, but it isn't like I have yet to meet a beautiful woman like you. In the previous world, in the era of information, there are all kinds of beauties stored in the hard disk. Furthermore, they are skilled in blowing, pulling, playing and singing... A cold beauty like you does not hold much interest to me!

I don't have the energy to think of ways to attract your attention.

"Since you understand it, please leave this Compendium Library. Stop wasting your effort here!" Seeing how the young man's head remains lowered, still putting on a show, Shen Bi Ru turns and gestures him to leave.

Deng deng deng deng!

The sound of the footsteps of the young man leaving.

"This is more like it..."

Seeing how he gives up readily, Shen Bi Ru nods her head in satisfaction. Just as she is about to continue to read her book, she hears the sound of the flipping of books echoing in the library once again.

Hualala! Hualalala!

Turning her head to take a look, she realizes that the young man had no intention to leave.

"You..."

Shen Bi Ru almost explodes from anger.

Are you done yet?

I have already said that doing this will just incur my irritation, yet you still persist in doing so. Is there a point to it?

At this point, her slim figure straightens and she walks up to Zhang Xuan once again, and disgust could be clearly seen in her pitch black pupils, "Did you not hear my words? The more you behave like this, the more disgusted I would be with you! You won't earn my fancy like this!"

"Are you sick?"

Seeing the other party coming over to bother him again, Zhang Xuan is a little irritated. He stops in his actions and says, "You read your own stuff while I'll read my own. If you are really bored, you can squat by a corner and draw circles. Don't bother me here!"

It is not like I have never met a beautiful lady in my life before, why are you acting so haughtily!

"You..."

She didn't expect the young man to speak like this. Shen Bi Ru feels her sight blurring and she almost dies from the overwhelming rage welling in her.

Who is she?

Hongtian Academy's number 1 beauty. Blessed with great talent and looks, almost all of the teachers and students in the academy regard her as a goddess. Before her, they would act respectfully, not daring to even speak loudly for fear of offending her.

Yet, you dare to say... I am sick?

Even asking me to squat at a corner to draw circles?

I am a lady, alright? Draw circles, draw your mum's fat head!

Shen Bi Ru feels a heavy and stuffy sensation on her chest that she is unable to relieve.

Hualala! Hualalala!

Her face flushes red from anger. Just as she is about to reprimand the other party, she realizes that the young man has gone back to flipping through the books after being done with his words, not even sparing her an additional glance.