Chapter 1 : Welcome to Jurassic World

Start from the beginning

"BACK !" Y/N pointed the candle prod at the spitter, the electric spark from the top was enough to startle the dilo and made it stand down though it hissed and got in a fighting stance, Y/N slowly crept over towards the kid while not looking away ...

"BACK !"
Y/N pointed the candle prod at the spitter, the electric spark from the top was enough to startle the dilo and made it stand down though it hissed and got in a fighting stance, Y/N slowly crept over towards the kid while not looking away or taking his eyes off the spitter. Just then when Y/N got the kid, he quickly pulled him by the arm tossing him into the back of the ranger vehicle with the other injured park ranger, and he got into the drivers seat starting up the engine. Just then, 3 more juvenile Dilophosaurs emerged from the bushes ready to attack, as one of them rammed their head to the side of the vehicle, Y/N started the car engine and drove off in a hurry back out the gate as it closed behind him.
Y/N stepped on the breaks stopping the ranger vehicle, and leaned back in his seat sighing in relief, knowing that it could've gotten worse.
As this happened, all the visitors cheered as they formed a crowd around the ranger car, as the parents of the child historically running over and picked him up out of the ranger vehicle, as Y/N unzipped his hazardous suit off, and two more park rangers came over taking out and tending to the other ranger employee treating his attack injuries.
Y/N then looked at the time on his watch saying it was lunch time, and began starting up the ranger vehicle again, and the crow broke up and moved of the way, as Y/N drove off heading back to the ranger station to park his vehicle, as he then took the monorail to get back to the hotel to meet with Zara.
As Y/N walked down the hallway to his dorm room, he knocked to see a do not disturb tag on the door knob
"Zara?"
"Hold on just a second, I'm changing!"
She said from the other side
She was wearing a long black dress, dark grey see through thigh high socks, and black heels
"Hello darling~"
"Whoa.."
Y/N looked amazed by Zara's dress, blushing a bright red As Zara came closer to him and gave him a kiss, and he wrapped his hands around her waist.
(The dress below is what she's wearing)

"You look lovely hon."
Y/N smiled
"Thank you, I needed that. It's been a rather stressful day at work, Claire's been barking out orders at me like a dog due to how busy our schedule for the park was today."
Said Zara smiling as she pulled away and the two entered the dorm room, as Y/N closed the door behind them.
"Especially with that whole "Camp Cretaceous" thing that just opened for the kids."
Said Zara as she began putting her heels and then walking into the bathroom
"But regardless Your just in time, darling."
Said Zara as she finished putting on her makeup in the mirror, Y/N entered the bathroom and stood by her in the mirror, as he turned on the sink and put his hands in water and washing off the sweat from his face
"So what was it that we needed to discuss?"
Asked Y/N
"Claire and a few members the Jurassic world staff have made some decision concerning the Raptor, Red."
Said Zara
"I'm listening."
Said Y/N after washing his face with the rag, Zara puts her makeup back in her purse and looked to Y/N
"Dr. Wu has been observing your progress and training sessions with Red, he's decided now that he's grown up, that they should transfer Red to live with Owen's velociraptors, and also endure Owen's training sessions with them well, which means you and Owen will be working together."
Y/N then turned
"Wu is also aware that Red is male, and Owen's raptors are all female, right?"
"Yes. About that, Wu has been growing exhausted from having to incubate more and more baby dinosaurs, so instead he believes that It would best to allow the dinosaurs breed naturally with one another."
Said Zara
"Well, I hope that Red is able to get along with the ladies. He hasn't seen another Raptor other than me, who he believes to be his father. Though I'm not saying it's a bad idea, Red needs to start meeting members of his own kind, and I think he'll get along well with Owen, he seems to respond to commands more well than the girls have."
Said Y/N as Zara examines her red lipstick in the mirror
"It looks great, hon."
Said Y/N
"Your so sweet."
Zara the turned and gave him another kiss as she then grabbed her purse and the two headed out the door.