Sir Pentious x reader {Fluff}

Start from the beginning

You looked up from cradling your albino snake, and stared at Pentious while he worked on yet another invention. Well, that's what he wants you to think.

Pentious held a ink brush in between his fingers, and dipped it in a capsule beside him. Writing delicately on a thick stock of paper, he carefully thought out his words before writing them down.

He had major feelings for you, but you were too oblivious that it kinda hurt him. He would flirt, and give you gifts, but you had no idea what his intentions were. Even Hell knew he liked you.

Sucking in a deep breath, you exhaled on the snake you held. You giggled when it looked up at you with irritated eyes.

Sir Pentious glanced over at you, and swooned over the giggly sounds you made. He quickly finished up the letter and blew on it gently for it to dry.

"So, what are you making now?" you asked, lifting your hand and smiled when your snake slithered up it.

"I'm taking a break," he stated in defense and continued drying the letter, he suddenly felt a heaviness in his heart. What if you reject him? What if he made everything awkward between you both? What if you thought he was a freak?

     He started to regret making the letter, but looking over at you and seeing you coo over your snake, he smiled and regained his confidence. Sliding the letter in a envelope, he melted some red wax and stamped it on the letter. 

Taking in a deep breath, he exhaled shakily and slithered off his stool. 

His confidence was gone when you looked over at him with a questioning look.

"What's wrong?" you asked.

You stood up from the chair you sat in, your snake looked up at you from the seat but slithered off to attack one of the egg bois.

"Ssso....you like snakes, huh?" he questioned nervously. 

"I love them!" you answered with a smile.

Pentious's heart fluttered, "H-here's a letter."

He quickly slithered off with a pounding heart, he was afraid to get your raw reaction, but was also afraid of getting immediately rejected. He sat on his bed and nervously played with his hands.

You silently opened the letter, and smiled warmly while reading the note:

Dear, Y/n

I like you a lot and I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend.

(I'll be in my room for your answer.)

Yes: ___                        No: ___

"He's been working on this for an hour?" you chuckled, "What a dork."

You walked over to his desk and grabbed the ink pen, and parked the 'yes' option before walking over to his room to give him the news.

When you opened it, he perked up with a nervous look.

"Ssso....?"

You smiled and handed him the letter, "Of course I will, I like you a lot too."

A smile appeared on his cheeks, he almost couldn't contain his excitement and shot up to hug you. You, of course, hugged him back. His tail coiled around your waist while he tightened his hug.

A chorus of 'whoos' echoed outside the door.

You looked behind you and saw all of the egg bois with party hats, and some popping champagne bottles.