Tour bus pt.2

I wake up to Payton, not next to me. I sit up and see Payton who is dressed for the day and making coffee. "Morning" he turns around "morning beautiful" I started blushing, making Payton smile. "Why are you up and dressed?" "We have to go to this place where we met the fans really-" he stops and smiles "are you coming on stage?". I nodded "ok good! Also, can I tell fans about us on stage?" He wants the fans to know? "Sure...you sure you want to tell them now though?" He smiles "it will be a surprise for everyone, not just the fans and as long as your ok with it" he winks. I moved my hair out of my face "im ok with it and should I get up..?" He nodded "Yeah... if you want breakfast". I get out of bed, grabbed my clothes I wanted to wear and went to the bathroom to get changed. I come out and put my pj's into my suitcase and looked at Payton, who is on his phone. "Payton?" He looks up "yeah?" "Ready?". He got off the bed and we go downstairs to get breakfast. We see everyone down there "Y/n..don't tell anyone about us yet- they'll know when the fans know" he winks, kiss my cheek and goes off. I smiled "ok.." Chase looked at me "morning Y/n" "moring". The bus was here and everyone got in and sat down. I sat down and Chase sits next to me "hey Y/n" "hey Chase, how are you" he smiles "I'm good" I see Payton looking at us...he was getting jealous. We arrive at the place. I got out and Avani runs next to me as we walked in "Oh my god- Payton was looking at you most of the way here! I dont think he liked Chase flirting with you" "Chase always flirts with me but, I dont like Chase-" she smiles. "I know, you got eyes on Payton...god I wish you two were dating" I smiled "me too.....". We went on stage and sat down on the couchs that was on stage. We got hooked up for microphones, I looked at Avani "what are we doing?" "I think we are letting fans ask us questions..." oh boy- "ok". Fans started coming in and started fangirling as they saw there favorite tik toker. Payton comes up to me and whispers "I'm trying so hard to make it look like we arnt dating but damn its hard...I want everyone to know!" I smiled "you did this to yourself" he shakes his head "I know" he sits next to me. "Hey guys!" The fans started cheering and screaming "holy-" Chase looks at me "their crazy". Fans started tweeting Chase, he could pick a tweet and it would go on screen for everyone to see. (if it's on screen it will have these around it: * ) "Ok...first one I got is for....Jacob and me" *Jacob and Chase, how many rings do you guys own?* Jacob looks to the crowd "um..I want to say like 19? 20?" "I would say I have the same as Jacob". The next one was for me *Y/n, how is it being Jacob's sister?* "yo it sucks!" Jacob looks at me "What?! I'm not that bad, am i?" I laughed "no I'm kidding but your tik toks are cringey as hell". He looks at me "I'm better than you!" I rolled my "suuure" *what is everyone relationship wise?* Payton looks me. Chase started first "I'm crushing" the fans started ooo'ing then it was Jacob "y'all already know I'm single stop rubbing it in!" I laughed. Jacob looked at me "you can't say nothing!You're-". Avani interrupts "um...me and Jackson are dating" everyone looks at them but hears a fan scream "MY SHIP!!". Everyone started laughing. Everyone else said 'single but crushing' or 'taken'. It got to Payton and he looks me up and down. Some fans saw that and immediately started fangirling. "Did Payton say someone or- ?" Everyone on stage was absolutely clueless on what happened, on the other hand my cheeks were so red. Payton looks at the fans "I'm taken" then looks at me again and flashes a cute smile, this time everyone got it. Jacob looks at Payton "You're dating my sister?! Since when?" Payton smirks "since last night". Jackson looked at Payton "me and Avani visited your guys room last night, when did you ask?" "When you guys left". Avani looked at me "You have to be kidding! I wanted to see that...Jackson! We should've stayed!" "Avani, if you stayed I dont think he would have asked me" she sighs "you're probably right". We got back to the hotel and I went back to our room. Payton was talking to the 'boys'. Payton comes in and hugs me behind "hey cutie" he kisses my cheek a bunch of times. "Payton!" I giggled, causing him to smile "god your adorable! I'm gonna go to the pool with the boys, you ok with that?" I nodded "yeah". He got changed and came up to me "if you want, you and the girls can come too" I smiled "I'll see what their doing". He nods, kiss my head and heads out the door. I called Avani, she answers "hello?" "Hey Avani, what are you doing?" "being bored out of my mind since Jackson left to go to the pool...do you want to come over to my room, invite the rest of the girls and go down to the pool and annoy the boys?" I chuckled. "Sure, what room are you?" She pauses "room 300" "ok, I'll be there soon" I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. I got my swimsuit and towel and went out the door. I got to her room, knocked on her door and Charli answered "come on in!". I walked in and see all the girls here "how the hell did everyone get here so fast?" They laughed "y/n, they have rooms on this floor" "I didn't know". We all got into our swimsuits and went to the pool. We see Payton and the boys making a tik tok. Payton was using the "'do you like what you see' and was showing the boys how 'thick' his butt was, I started laughing and whispered "he is thick though...." the girls laughed and we went over to them "hey boys!" All of us girls said at the same time. Charli goes up to Payton and loudly whispers, so I could hear. "Y/n thinks you're thick" he looks at me "is that true?" He gave me a goofy smile. "I meaann-" he smiles, picks me up and jumps in the pool with me in his arms.