I met the cullens and im a werewolf..but not like Jacob

heyy this is my first story on this acount hope ya like it (:

P.S. This is based on Stefanie meyers books and charectors.

    I had always been a loaner. the creepy loaner girl. my name is Catherne, Catherine the wolf. i live in a stereotypical happy family town and go to a highschool and live in a house. NOT a cave, i am a imortal werewolf girl (who apears as 17) who attends Fairmount highschool in the town of Fairmount in a nice house by herself.

presently, my ink  black  hair that had loose curls, and side bangs that had a white streak through it (not from age) was hanging as usual out of my black hood down a bit past my but. i was wearing torn black skinny jeans and walking down the hallway to my next class while reading breaking dawn for the millionth time. yeah i know i didnt seem like the type to read them but still. i did find it funny how they thought of werewolves in the books, well shapeshifters i geus but i wonder what they would think of a real werewolf.

        i wish i could live their in forks with other wolves and vampires. yeah sure their are werewolves here but still their arnt alot and most of them are apart of a goody two shoes pack who doesnt let any other wolf in the world have teretory just because we dont join a pack that we have to be loyal to against our wills even though its not our fault were werewolves. and they chain up their packmembers when the get angry ! what the hell! that is why i wish i could live in twilight world. its hard for a wolf to not be able to stay somewhere.

  i walked to class and fell asleep in the back and the teacher didnt mind because he had a crush on me...creep.

anyway when i woke up i drove in my black car back to my house. i missed the days when you could ride horses everywhere. it was such a rush riding high and fast  down a dirt road. yeah thats when i was young, in 1634. i was 376 years old. i was born a werewolf but we didnt become immortal until we were 17.

 my parents left me before that, my father took me from my mother when i was 2 years old and she is now dead and he left me in the forest and i stayed their as a true wolf until i was 12 and began to learn how to influence human minds from Alpha Trysenda who found me.

i stayed with him and the pack until i really realized how idiotic and horrible the pack was. Werewolves who are born wolves have to spend more time in the forest at children until they hit puberty and have to learn mind influence.

anyway i was lieing in bed wishing as hard as ever to live in twilight world...pff like that will happen...i thought to myself.

*                                     *                                          *                                               *                                      *

    i  woke up to an alarm....an unfamiliar alarm. i sniffed. and everything smelt all wrong and diferent i jumped to my feet with a growl and sniffed. i was in an empty house, in  a purple walled room with a big black bed and black dressor with a matching desk with a laptop on it and a book shelf with only four books and they were the twilight books.

wtf was going on?? i thought to myself. i saw a note. with a map title "Forks" and a highlighted route to "forks highschool"

You wished for it, now you got it. congratz wolf girl your in twilight. everythings pretty much the same....almost. and your here so have fun. ohh and by the way you can claim this as your turf since this is a seperate world.

Love Fate.

i was SO confused ! but whatever i mine as well look around. i poked around the room and found all my own clothes thank GOD.

so i got dressed and deicded to look out the window and saw my sleek black car. . i stepped outside and looked outside. i was in a rany small town. but my house was big with a big yard on the edge of a forest. i used the map to find the highschool

this is so fricken cool ! i thought to myself i was wearing black skinny jeans and a purple striped sweater with black eyeliner and my long hair down as usual.

i was so exited when i saw that it was the same forks highschool. but i imedietly calmed down and threw up my mental shield against edward (something i learned in the pack) and stepped out. a few people stared at me. i was gorgeus of course with my hair, pale blemish free skin,, graceful movement, slim figure and bright moss greeen eyes. i was imortal, beauty kinda came with it.

i went to the front office and got a scheduel and locker number. wow this is easy. i mumered in my mind i had one class with alice and jasper , and another with rosalie but she came in late and i didnt know if i had more with  them after lunch.

i was gunna have fun with this.

i saw the cullens table.